Reviews for LOVE
BettyAwesome715 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Awwe chapter and did with Arnold being a little more bold, that was good!(:
I guess the rest is just have to imagine a shin it was a really good story though!
BettyAwesome715 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I know this story isn't finished considering there's only one chapter left but I'll give it a try, and see what's left of this amazing story! it really is an amazing story
BettyAwesome715 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Hehehe i really, rally like thus story!
Omg an I'm loving thus bad girl Helga image!
BettyAwesome715 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oooo thus sounds interesting I can't wait to keep reading!
FullofHeart12 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Love
lauren.dorseyemery chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I love this story so far! I want more! I can't believe how fast and rebellious Helga is in this chapter and things are getting quite steamy between her and Arnold. Keep up the good work!
Myriamj chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
To be continued, right? please?
devious.editor chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Will this ever be updated?

Also, I kind of have an idea, but unless it's going to be updated, I'm saying nothing :3
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I love! Wild Helga is fun.

You know you accidentally underlined the whole of chapter four, you can replace that if you want.

Sex that early was surprising but at least they're not messing around. And I like that his parents are alive in this one.
Zeyro chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
meh, you could let arnold meet the ex again without Helga around that would be entertaining.
oneangredwarf chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
aw i hope you continue this its really kicken it!
Anne chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
i like helga and arnold together.
jediguru chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Chaoter 3

Helga got bored and clod and decided we shou “hightail” it back...

Other than these typos i loved it! I think you should have Helga and Lila meet. That would be an awesome fight! (I Hope Helga breaks her pretty face! lol!)
Loving-Chakra chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
it was a good chapter.

I'm sure you'll think of something
Bloody Heartless chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
well i don't have any ideas for u. :/ but this ex is different kind of like lila so he likes to get it his way. a little evil or would be the evil one in the story for the fact that when helga was still thinking and arnold kissed her earlobe she twitched so it could be a hint to the past. but w/e that's what i think. well i'm off to bed, if i go to bed right now i'll have 5 hours max of sleep b4 skool. so bye!