Reviews for Chinese Takeout
appalove chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
LOL, I loved this little series and the whole premise of 'Bound'. Reincarnation is always fascinating. I loved how you revealed Jayne's real profession, so funny.
solfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ahhhhhh, I really really wanna read more of this universe! I love these stories!

Oh, and weirdly enough, my husband is a Marine Corps sniper and just so River knows, they're usually very nice people _
LemonStar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I know you are busy with life - I hate when life gets in the way of things lol - but I just wanted to let you know that this BOUND series is the best Jayne/River fic series I have ever come across - and I have read nearly everything of Rayne I can get my hands on. I hope you update these someday. Especially with the way you ended this chapter with Jayne being in Beijing and River so excited about him calling and Sam and Kay beginning to see the puzzle pieces... I actually am dying for a kiss between them. Thank you so much for these. Could you please let me know if you have any plans to continue with this? I am crossing my fingers that you might one day return to them. Thank you!
Genne chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
All of Mike's/Jayne's accomplishments being spilled like that was kind of hot. I think it's pretty damn awesome all around and really happy that you wrote these
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha! "reckless steering of a submersive vehicle, utilizing excessive grenade force" Very clever, and entirely too funny! I hope there's more where this comes from.
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
“For things that their own branch of service can’t provide,” Sam explained. “He was given a special service award for hitting a target from 500 yards with a bent scope.” Sam raised an eyebrow as he watched his wife slowly draw her own conclusions.

“That’s not the only medal he’s received for an excellent aim, or the only citation for excellence in combat.” Kay’s mouth dropped open and she sank into the chair across from Sam. “He’s also been given reprimands for ‘destruction of federal equipment’, ‘reckless steering of a submersive vehicle’, ‘utilizing excessive grenade force’, and ‘raiding government supplies of intoxicants for celebratory reasons.’ All of which were forgiven due to withstanding circumstances.”

I was honestly laughing for five minutes over this...I do wish you would continue with is so good and funny. Very unique.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow. I'm re-reading this whole series and it's just as good (if not better) than the first (ahem, second, third...) time around. I don't think I ever did read this particular part back when so this chapter was a huge surprise to me. I know it's been a while, but I'm glad to see on your profile page that you haven't abandoned your stories, that'd be such a shame because they're all so enjoyable to read.
malaga chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I do love a good Rayne fic, and yours are definitely brilliant. I've been a fan for a while, and your name seems to pop up everywhere, and with good reason. The name change of Simon/Sam threw me for a little bit, but other than that, I loved every minute.

This is only the second story I've seen where River is a ballerina, and I cannot find the other again, no matter where I look _

In the other, she left the Academy after something scared her and went to live with Simon. Then she ends up in a dance school, and meets Jayne in a bar after being insulted by a male dancer who told her she was heavy.

Well, I'm sorry to fill up this review with my blather, but I thought if anyone knew where this was, it would be you. I do love your work.

depthxofxdreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
yay! so i really like it soo far!

hope there is more to come!

and yea it really didnt seem like Jayne until then!

cant wait to see what happens!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I'm not surprised. Not at all. This Jayne was pretty harmless up til now and that just doesn't fit his character. This makes much better sense.

lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Loved it! I hope you continue this series! :D
GirlWithNoName-Elli3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Whoa! Please update soon!
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
interesting plot twist cant wait for the next installment
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Thats our Jayne! Love the story, though I am hoping you will be able to update the main fic, as well as "Copper for a Kiss" sometime soon. Er, not that I'm trying to rush you or anything.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 2/14/2007

many giggles for that last sentence.