Reviews for Bed of Flames
Harryfan011 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Definitely, my most favourite Troy fanfiction... I really loved the plot as well as the character development of both Achilles and Briseis.

I am really happy that you have bashed Paris a little bit since I felt that he was an immature person, and cowardly, to be a King & brother to Hector.

Will, now go to sleep before starting your sequel.

Till next time,
HoPe290 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
AW! She should have twins! Like a boy and a girl! As well as an inudeno scene, you did pretty well with the first one. Keep updating :)
Misyel chapter 8 . 6/7/2012

End sad but happy too in the end (I think?)
AnonbcI'mtoolazytosignin chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Ok this must have been like the 5th time I've reread your story and I love it! But PLEASE upload the sequel! I'm dying to know what happens next ppppllllleeaaassseee! ]
Comfortably Plump chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel to be uploaded!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I just reread this story. i loved it once again. i was just wondering if you knew when the sequel would be out?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
i love this story, best Achilles and Briseis story ive read so far. :)
amrawo chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
so where is this sequel? i want to read it!
jasmined chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I just started reading because I loved A Change in Action so well. You really are a good writer and you finish your stories which says a lot. Thanks for the entertainment!
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Whew! It took me like 3 hours but I read this entire fic.

I love this story! When I was looking at the titles of the chapters I saw 'Sneak Peak:Sequel' so the entire time I was reading the chapters I was worried that one of them were going to die in battle or something equally horrible because it had a sequel.

But I see now that's not the case. Which is great!

It's horrible how she lost the baby though.. I hope her next pregency ends better.

I can't wait to read the sequel!

I love Achilles & Briseis fics but there really isn't that many of them which sucks big time! So thanks for writing this!

RedheadObsession chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
This Is one of the best stories I've read! I can't wait to read more:)
booksmartnerd212 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this is amazing. u should do way more with this story.
Iole17 chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Hope the sequal comes soon. :)
SealedSecrets chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
loved it, all of it! and waiting for the sequel...hurrah for the angst, the fluff and the Achilles/Briseis :D