Reviews for Charm Bracelet
Princess Bubblegum Cherry Pop chapter 1 . 2/7
After reading the summary, I wondered. Are you talking about Zelda or Me? lol. Great chapter. :D
kareem chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Oh cool real cool i born May 19 2001 all hail the may team
Anon chapter 27 . 12/9/2014
What really annoys me about this story is that Zelda is almost exactly the same as Mariah Carey - album names, life experiences, the lot.
At least make up your own character rather than just writing about an already existing person.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Hi! I'm reading through for the second time and I've noticed a few errors. I'll comment them as I come across them.
In chapter one Zelda says she decided she wanted to be a singer in the eighth grade, and then in chapter 5 she says she wanted to be a singer when she was seven or eight.

Also, I don't think it's possible for a million people to cross an intersection at the same time! Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, which is the busiet crossing in the world, only has 2,500 people cross it at once.
But then again it might just seem unrealistic to me because I live in Melbourne, Australia and we only have 4.25 million people xD
some person chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I actually live near Eastlake it like a four to seven minute drive from my house but I'm not try to get people to come to my house no that's dangerous I'm not stupid to tell people were i live ... scary
chutt1994 chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
I would like to tell you that I loved this story, I find more and more on this website that I'd read one good story and it would set my expectations high then I'd read a bunch of mediocre stories, then another really good one, rinse and repeat! But this story was amazing, I love it when a story makes you feel an emotion, like sadness, and the last few chapters of this story dilivered those moments in spades. Thank you for spending your time to make such an amazing story, now I don't know what to read next, because I just want this story to go on. It's like finishing the Harry potter series for the first time and just thinking,"now what?" Thank you again for this fantastic fic. 10/10
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
Ahhhh! This is such a good story, I hate to see it end here especially since there is no sequel coming after. If you reconsider writing a sequel, I would definitely appreciate it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
As you said "under the Terminian moon" close to the end I thought of the giant sadistic grinning red-eyed creepy moon from Majora's Mask, lol.
Total Romance Fan chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
This is such a sad chapter! :(
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I had the same problem with piano too! then i had the no feeling problem with guitar and violin and trumpet
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
WHAT? I'm really starting to HATE Marian..
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Hahah 69 is your favorite number eh? haha good chapter, and very detailed
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I really like the songs you created for this story. They kinda remind me of Taylor Swift or Adele. (although niether were around when this was written)
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Lol, loved the names of the songs/groups. Especially Bootie and the Glowfish, Darius Rucker is one of the best singers ever! XD
musiclover99 chapter 27 . 7/3/2012
Oh lord, it's five in the morning, I started reading this at 12, and I'm still laughing at the whole tent thing.
Your stories are gonna be the death of me.