Reviews for Always Be Here
Fuck you. Fuck you so much. You fucking asshole. Why did you do this? Why did you write this beautifully written but terribly sad fanfiction? I didn't know he would die. I can't read Death fics because they leave this pit in my stomach. But it's too late. I read it all and loved it. But I can't stand it. I keep on telling myself "it's fake it's just a story don't worry" but when Sam broke I did too. This was so good but so terrible because fuck you and your amazing writing abilities. I would say I enjoyed this story, but I didn't. I cried and felt the emotions and I will always remember this. I remember every single death fic and I usually cry when remembering it so thanks oh my Jesus. Thanks for writing this but fuck you but I love you still.
madwife chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Oh god. I've never reviewed before but felt I had to this time.

I saved this story to my account a while ago after reading two chapters. I knew it would be sad but I was too emotional after losing my mum to read on. Well I read on tonight and I have never cried so much over a story. It was terrific and so realistic in the reactions and emotions. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
You have managed to capture all the emotions I feel with the loss of someone dear. Thank you for the story. 3
freetobescary chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Shit i've read this story so many times but i'm still crying like a baby during that damn last chapter. The story is amazingly written and just.. Heart wrenching. I'm a mess now. Again. And just wanted to say thank you very much for that.
kisshufan4ever chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I have never cried so much in my life
ilanitaliaXD chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
i never cried this way from a story. the tears just flowed and flowed, i'm still crying while i'm writing that. my neck is tight and dry.
rest in peace, Dean, you deserve this so much.
thank you so much for this story.
ladonna chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I would honestly like to thank you for this story, I lost my mother and best friend to that awful cancer in December. this story reminded me of her, i could see her sitting there telling us how she was going to kick its ass when she found out in october that she had it. she also opted out of chemo, she said she wanted time to be with the grandkids and didnt want them to have to see her sicker than they already would. it's funny how in 2 months time you can go from having everything to at times forgetting those around you and feel like you have nothing! hope this finds you well, and thanks again!
LensFlares chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This is so sad! Sad, but still beautiful!
Karebear119 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Amazing...amazing...amazing! Your writing is amazing! I completely bawled my way through the last two chapters. Your ability to describe things in such detail really paints the scene and I can completely picture the entire story as it happens! I hope you'll keep writing more stories!
TheDocRoach chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
TT_TT Oh God...I'm bawling over here! I've never cried so hard while reading a fanfic, but this one just made me do so!

;_; I kinda wish Dean hadn't passed on and that Sam was able to save him, but I understand that's how u wanted it to play out :(

I really loved this! And thank u for having Sarah as his wife! After Jess, she was my fave love interest :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
That was soooo good and absolutely heartbreaking, i was crying my eyes out the last 2 chapters
silmarlfan1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
OH God! I'm bawling! good job.
DeanJensenLover chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
OMG! RIP Dean! I love this fic so much! This is probably the only story that has made me bawl my eyes out! I have read your other story of Responsibilities and Obligations and I loved that too and thought I should check out your other stories and I found this and I cried so hard! The way you write is just genius! I love it so much! Thanks! 3
Anise Nadiah chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
RIP dean.. i hope he is happy with john and mary out there. This is good eventhough i lost ton of tissue to keep my tears at bay. I will always love ur fic eventhough the truth is i despised deathfic.
jensengirl4eva chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Wonderful what an amazing story. The last 2 chapters had me in tears. I no this was written years ago but had to let you that this is one of the best stories on fanfiction.