Reviews for Of Hell and Hand Baskets
ParadiseLost23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
haha! loved it!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I swear, every word of this I could hear as if it was being spoken in my head by the very characters themselves. This was absolutely fantastic! I really adored everyone's reactions, and how well you stuck to canon and their personalities while highlighting that underlying Paire chemistry that has driven us insane for - what is it by now? FOUR seasons? Either way, it's definitely become my guilty little pleasure.

You grasped Claire's typical teenage personality while still keeping her spunk and Nathan's self-centred demeanour and Peter's absolute horror at having feelings for his niece were also done very well. Overall, this was an amazing and rather humorous insight into the minds of three of my most favorite characters. I'd definitely love to see more from you.

x
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I love this and all its awesomeness.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i love this! it feels totally natural & real , totally summing up how Heroes got slightly fucked up. Damn.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Mrs. Liss chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love this one too.

Specially Peter's POV.

He realises that Nathan is tecnichaly the responsable for him know Claire?

Actually im still wish that Peter is adopted...or that Meredith makes a huge mistake and tell Claire that her real dady is other perosn...like Claude,for example.

Kisses,
Molly chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I love it!

that was brilliant
AAAA chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Same reaction, same reaction. I was so upset to learn about it. I loved them as a pairing. Good job.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I adore you. I really do. I was so "Peter/Claire! whoo!" and then it turns out they're related and I'm not perverted enough to be into the incesty business. So those thoughts of theirs'? My thoughts, except less of the actually being involved part. xD Damn, Heroes really needs more parodies like this. It's really sad that there are so many more fics involved Peter/Claire incest than fics like this that mock the original "OMG PAIRE 4EVA!" and then "OMG UNCLE/NEICE!"

Yes. Love.
kbobcora chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
LOVE IT! So funny...but sad! Love it!

The torment!
blaahblaah chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
hahahaha that made me laugh so hard. .
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
F-ing hilarious. I would say more, but that just sums it up too perfectly. :)
just-ching chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love it, I love it, I FRICKING LOVE IT.

Gosh, I can't say that enough. It's just fricking AWESOME. My personal favourite is Peter's. He's is just so hilarious. Seriously. I was laughing so much. Dammit, I have to say it again: I LOVE IT.

~Ching.
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
LOL.. Hilarious! I loved all the 3 perspectives. Nathan's last line is so funny but my personal favourite is Peter's. Haha..Claire seemed to be getting younger, him mumbling about shrinks and incest and him wanting to take Claire's photo to hell..

Gosh.. I just love how this fic gave a humorous take on the whole uncle/niece thing. I myself am a Paire fan, so am still kinda bummed about this and usually seek solace in AU fics. So this awesome fic is a fresh change :D

Cheers!
WhiteTwitch chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Okay, i WORSHIP you! I absolutely adore your style or writing, because it seriously(actually, maybe this ISN'T such a good thing...) has me laughing so hard that I almost pass out from lack of air.
BandGeekGirl158 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
haha. this is very soap-opera-ish, very funny. only...claire's eyes are green, and peter is a little TOO hysterical. just sayin.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »