Reviews for Snow
neko1998 chapter 1 . 2/24
This story has potential! Dear Kami! It's really quiet interesting! I hope you continue! As for a couple, isn't this supposed to be an AkiKyo? I mean it's listed as such and it would be a great turn of events! /O/O/
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow plz write another chapter

and DO NOT kill this story
dausen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
please write anorther chapter this story is great i think you should pair who ever you want this is an awesome story
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
hello shamenteen,

I just finished reading your Fruits Basket story Snow, and I love it! Could you write some more...please? I'm just dying to know what happens next. As for the pairing, I want Akito and Kyo to get together. You've based this story on the anime and not the manga. I like that.

The manga's okay, but I like Akito as a guy. Anyway, I hope that Akito/Kyo will be getting together. I also have in mind for Ayame/Hatori or Shigure/Hatori OR...and please don't flame me...Shigure/Ayame/Hatori. I know, all 3 of them together. It does kinda fit in a way. Based on how they seem to interact with each other in the anime. NOT including them being related or friends.

Anyway, I just hope you can continue to write more of this story. I like how it's going so far. Please write more!

Until later then,

Miyako Kiyoshi Moriko chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I was so tempted not to review...8's my lucky #! hehe (there was 8 reviews when I looked) But the fanfic was to good to give up! I hope you continue and not be discourage if not alot reveiw *grumble* stupid non believers of yaoi *grumble* and I do so very hope you make it an Akito/Kyo maybe? hm

-Your new *hopefully* fan

Ghost chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Continue or else i would kill u...i'll find out whre u live and kill u *cough*cough*

i gotta stop doin that...anyway pleasse continue...i won't do anything stupid by killing u so pleasee...*something shiny was seen behind ghost's back* oh this...this i use for um um oh for cutting fruits...yesh yesh that's it...hehehehehehehehehe but if i found out u still havent updated i will use this for something else...*eyes glaring creepily*...i'll be waiting...oh and one more thing...have a nice day*smiles innocently*
tidus2529 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
not a bad story update soon ( let me guess akito/kyo) he's the only one i know with red eyes
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
this is great, it seems to be headed to a Akito/Kyo just don't torture Kyo to bad, and I can still keep with it...sigh Yuki/Haru would also be nice
Pyromancer Ryuuna chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh thats a mean cliffy XP May I request this be a Kyou/Akito fic? Cause it would fit the reddish eyes part (and the pairing is practically nonexistent) This is a really good start and I can't wait for more. Ja!
Shizmoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i think you should do an akito/kyo fic. you know, have akito be suprised to find that kyo found him. or atleast that's what it looks like. anyway, hope you update soon. this is really good so far!
perishedlove chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow! I thought this was really amazing! As for the pairing, I think Kyo/Akito would fit really well...If that was who saved Akito anyway (it sounded like it). But I don't really mind if it's something else. I'm just glad you want to continue this! _

Karma-Beads chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh I love this and yes please do TohruxAkito I love those kinds of fics X3
Suteki31392 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh yes, yes please add another chapter! And please put Tohru in, I love interaction between her and Akito.