Reviews for HomoWhat!
Love It chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
OMG it was really awesome! Darien was so silly into thinking this in the first place. I was laughing the first thing he had thought of his so called plan, and for Andrew to go along with it, and invite that guy over, was priceless! This should definetely be on the anime version of the show! And for Serena to have come to a conclusion in the end that he was gay, was so funny. I would love to think of this being part of an episode!
amylliarules chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Awesome !
Amber Bellum chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
So cute!
You kept me laughing! hehehehehe
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
It aw good and funny
Prego15 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Does this mean that my ex just wants to get my attention? I hope that's the case because he has a paternity firm to fill out and a flippin kid to pay for.
LovetoRead613 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
HAHAHA This was very cute!
Jaylonni Love chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I fell over laughing reading this entire thing. Dear God that was funny! LOL. The fact that he tried to pass himself off as gay is just... hilarious. The man is far from it!

Jaylonni Love
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
this is one of the funniest and craziest ideas i read thank you for the good laugh :-))))))))))))))))))
Fedski chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOVED IT! :) I always wondered about that kind of situation... Great job!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Haha, so good! I loved the whole concept of it. You want what you can't have is so true! This was really good!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
This is a great fanfic! Adding it to my c2! Amazing job!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Nice! This story is very good so far! Poor Darien.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh wow! This is such a great start! So funny!
Carmen Delta chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
HAHA

oh lol

this is a funny fic ;)

nice job :) (must be an Aussie thing! :P)
FuturePrincess chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
That was adorable! Loved it.