Reviews for Winter's Delight
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 8/25
Absolutely wonderful, I truly love your writing style. This story was sweet and romantic, thanks a lot for it.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
It is a really sweet story.

""Nonsense!" Percy interjected. "Who is going home? You must both come to our house, and stay as our guests."

"It might be deeper in the morning," Sir Andrew intoned, holding his wife close to him and absently caressing her arm.

"Then you shall be stuck with us until the spring, and we shall see just how firm our friendship really is," Percy told him in mock challenge, with only the relaxed line of his lips betraying his cheerful humour."" AH yes see how Percy and Andrew can stand each other.

"""It seems a rather excessive venture to make the trip twice," Marguerite sighed. "Ask Lucy to fetch what you think I shall require to brave the elements, or we might never see you again."

"Aye, what is the coldest wind, the deepest snow, to a woman's dressing room?"" That's funny!
Paddington chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This was very good!
Claro3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Fluff involving snow is always the best kind. Excellent fluff. I'm very glad I read it!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You are a wonderful writer! You've absolutely captured the style of the original. I really enjoy your work.
ordinarysmiles chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Absolutely adorable!

One can never have enough Percy and Marguerite fluff...never!
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, this was so cute! I absolutely adore the fluff! I'm glad you wrote it! :)
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I have been lurking here forever and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your SP stories. They are always well written, in a style reminscent of Orczy's, and can I just say how nice it is to be able to read a coherent good story without any stupid, glaring grammar/punctuation/capital errors?

Anyway, you are an amazing author. Keep it up!