Reviews for No Matter the Cost
a chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nice. Pretty dark and interesting too. Just one question, if the mission was in 1996 wouldnt that make Otto 3 at the time. I mean since he is 8 in 2001 and 3 year olds can at least mumble a word or two. But yeah, it was pretty good.

That's something that when I was younger and saw Time Squad I would wonder what if they ever need to "fix" something that would be bad in order to protect the future, like if they get a mission where they have to make Hitler evil or something like that. This story presents that situation pretty well.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow this is so well written
Anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oooh, plot was genius! I love it love it love it when our favourite trio is portrayed as a family, albeit slightly weird, but that's the charm of it, am I right? And you did just that! Perfect characterisation. Great storytelling. Fantastic one-shot, really.

And one thing; Larry's 'feelings'. You know. The ones that would never see the light of day? I like. I like. But we already knew your little secret the whole time now, didn't we? Oh Larry :)

Good that you added a little slashy implication for us. Just as the original show did. Keep it up! Hoping to see more Time Squad from you whenever you're up for it!
Spicerworld chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Tear jerker... :'C
Lourdes1897 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This story was already on my favourites and didn't know it was yours!

Awesome work my friend, this is a lovely chapter for the series, the characters are, well in character! Love the details of the scenes and too... *sighs* ... “I can’t lose both of you!" This part is GOLD, I can totally see Larry, feel Larry 30 like this.

Please, you should write more Time Squad, please!:-)

Regards,

Lourdes1897.
Psychroma chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved this! Freaking love this. 3 You captured the characters perfectly. Heck, I would die of happiness if I saw an episode like this. Awesome job! I wish I could write as well as you. x_x
SLRisme chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Amazing story!

I was heart-broken, then un-heart broken! ;)
27's Fury chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh this was BASOLUTELY AMAZING! i was soo close to crying when larry saved otto from the fire it wasn't even funny! i loved EVERYTHNG in this-(I'M SERIOUS!) and i hope you make more like it soon! there's just not enough Time Squad fanfiction. especially family centered ones like these!
timesquadfan11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
wa that was sort of a sad endng but good work. (sorry still crying)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
God, I miss this show. Excellent job!
depression17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow, all that in one sitting! I envy you, you wrote a very well written story with little to none errors in a sitting. I loved the plot. It is sad that Larry and Tuddrussel just had to stand there doing nothing while Otto's life turned to something miserable until they met up, but it had to be done. Great story, I hope you write more.