Reviews for The Happiest Ducks on Earth
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I liked the idea that the Ducks went to Disney World in Florida. Great job!
iluvbaseball chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
I loved the snakes on a plane and newsies references! And the part where Charlie met Mickey Mouse!
chaylyn chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
LMFAO I totally gawt the Newsies refrence because King of New York was always my fav song in that movie :) ahh Portman sure has grown since then.
LadyConfidential chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
Aww...nice and sweet :)
LadyConfidential chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
snakes on a plane - I really didn't see how the start with the motorbike rider linked to the end with the snakes. Then again, I was only half awake.
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
aw thats so cute!... I don't blame Julie either! sudden darkness sucks!
joanoa chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
Is it sad that im uber happy that Portman picked up on the whole Virgin Records name thing. I like this Portman. Hell, I think i've liked all your Portmans. lol.
endurancegirl chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
I love this story. It was really cool that you used the king of new york.(I love Newsies!)
endurancegirl chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Great story. I loved it.
Jules chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Just wanted to say I loved your references, especially the King of New York one.

Great story! Cant wait to keep reading!
RETIRED666 chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
Aw! how adorable!
donna79 chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
I can't believe it's over. Adam was the only one who didn't achieve his goal. Oh well, I didn't think everyone would. I like that Julie finally got her prince. And that Aimee and Luis got a chance to talk. Great job.
Torithy chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
Aww, it's a shame it's over, but that was the perfect ending - I love Julie and Portman together! Good job! :)
Torithy chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
“Do you want to have sex with me?” She finally just spit it out. He looked at her dumbfounded.

“Like, right now?”

Mwah-ha-ha - love it! A totally Portman answer which ended up being very sweet!
spikeyhairgood chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
lol charlie reminded me of pacey in the beginning of the chapter when he signed it for aimee. it's so sad that nobody came except for a few of the pretty boys.

“Is that what we look like?” Connie said making a face at them.

“No,” Charlie said shaking his head, “you’re way worse.”

haha. luis and aimee are cute ones. i hope things work out for them. this was very entertaining to read, it was great.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »