Reviews for Blue Light Crashing
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 15 . 12/23/2007
very beautiful ending, Charlynn. It was a wonderful journey, to say the least :) It's amazing to see just how far they have come since that life-changing moment on the plane all those years ago... Purely amazing. I mean, seriously...Think of ALL of what they've been through, together and apart. It's stunning, yet I couldn't be any more happy for them. Their future is looking up... And Ryan made Marissa's #1 fantasy come true, in more ways than one :) I'm sad the story is over, but it's just the beginning for Ryan and Marissa Atwood :D
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
oh, what a sweet ending! lol. How Marissa like like...'uh... huh?" Ryan really did shock the hella outa her :D But it's sweet that he's no longer spinning her about.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
Aw, I feel really sad for Marissa, at the moment. How he stopped her from further kissing him saying that they couldn't, yet it's perfectly fine for him to watch her undress... Gosh. Even if what Marissa did hurt him, he really shouldn't be doing this "pushing and pulling" thing to her heart :(
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Wo, really good chapter, as well. It was so achingly beautiful how Bailey told Ryan he was his son; how his tears flowed freely yet he remained calm. RM's confrontation was extremely well written, as well. The ending was a relief :)
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
Goodness, me, that chapter was so emotion-driven. Gosh! But I loved it! D The "lovemaking" was beautiful and so much meaningful from their first time; I loved its significance and of course their first time would always remain special. But this one was so "emotion-driven" and promising. Probabl THE best lines so far from your story, "After eleven years, Ryan and Marissa finally went back home." Hallelujuah :)

Can't forget Ryan's words, though, about wanting to be the father of her children, and wanting her to be the mother of THEIR children. So goddamn beautiful! His whole declaration of devotion and of love. No wonder Marissa broke down. It was just so touching, and real. I bet you could feel the love and sincerity of his words if you felt the air around them.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
lol, that receptionist was certainly more than on top of his game. haha. But I just loved it when he told Marissa the importance of her name it was to Ryan and those around him; how she's listed as his emergency contact? Aw.

I futher enjoyed how Ryan's facial reactions displayed his merriment in seeing Marissa at his hotel door :D

The ending was so freakin good, for a moment. How he interrupted and told her HIS need; his need of HER. so hot! But then she ran away..."Boo!" you're no fun ;)
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Yeah, I liked their reunion, too. “my treat, and the little princess in your arms can get whatever she wants.”
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
My goodness! The irony of it all! Gosh. Andrew actually cheated on Marissa, yet he had the courage to tell her that he fell IN love with another woman and wanted a divorce. Ryan, on the other hand, never cheated on Theresa yet he was such a COWARD to tell her about falling in love with Marissa and wanting a divorce. My god, the irony of it all, indeed.

But I must say though, I am elated to see that Ryan has SOME way or another has gotten the opportunity to see Marissa, once again. We'll see how this goes...
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wonderful start, Charlynn! So three more years have passed, eh? Probably the thing that struck me the most was how Marissa is somewhat in the position Theresa once was in AND wanted to be in. Theresa was married to a man who gave off hints of having an affair, who didn't seem all too interested in her. But she WANTED to have children and Ryan would have given her that and just left her alone while she did what she wanted to do. This connects to Marissa in that she's now married to a man who gives off hints of having an affair. She has the kids, yet Andrew doesn't seem all to interested in her or her/their children. And Marissa is connected into Ryan in that they both earned "stability" through marriage.

lol...Or maybe I'm overanalyzing but I SEE all these connections and similarities in my head. Anywho, it makes me sad to see how Marissa's in this marriage to someone she's not in love with (Like how Ryan was married to Theresa yet he never was in love with her.) Like she told Ryan all those years ago, I believe she does deserve better. But I appreciate the fact that she's happy with what she's got, two beautiful children and another on the way. I love her wisdom, as well. She's a very smart woman.

I loved the "pumpkin boy" story and how Bailey is so much like his father :) And it's beautiful how Marissa will always be in love with Ryan. So I'm assuming Ryan has moved into his and Marissa's old apartment? I hope things look up for him.
fireworksinthesky chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
Greetings.

Blackmailing Caityln by Ryan taking photos of her in her bathing suit would be funny but then again Ryan would be killed or even worse having his testicles cut off!

The little arguement was actually very funny. Watching Ryan stand up for his family and to Elizabeth and Nikolas was acutally surprising. Rowan walking in heels when she is still a little girl brings back memories of when I did that and my mum made me hide them from my aunty.

Moving away and starting a new life would be a great idea. Moving on from the drama, tears and dreams and making their own seems reasonable.

Bailey! Snapping a girls bra! Sounds like Ryan! I guess those girls will want to be Paris Hilton! (No offence to anyone)

Marissa explaining about what the girls were wearing and saying sounds exactly what my Mum says. Lucky she never says it now!

Pregnant! At least Ryan can now experience the joy of parenthood from the beginning.

We finally see one of Marissa's dreams being done! Other goal ticked off. Romantic ending to a beautiful sequel.

fireworksinthesky chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Hey Char!

I had yesterday (Thursday) off and then today. I didn't get around to it yesterday. i was busy doing my homework. I thought I would do all of my reviews for you today before I go away for the weekend.

I think in a way this chapter had a mix of "Love's Fool" amd "Karma, A Mile High".

It's nice to see Jackson and Ryan doing bonding, all though I would have pictured them doing bonding in something else not getting ready for the wedding. Seems Jackson knows more about Marissa than Ryan knows but then again Marissa and Ryan have known each other for a lot longer.

Placing Caityln, Ryan and Jackson in the same room, I would have thought she would have strangled him with his tie. At least she is beginning to uderstand where he is coming from.

A tender moment between Marissa and Bailey brang tears to my eyes. It's nice to know that Bailey liked it when it was just Bailey, Rowan and Marissa since Quentin wasn't in the picture.

Formally adopting Rowy and Quentin is so cute! I guess it shows how much Ryan loves them.

Ah, the little underwear is coming into play! Nice little action!

Have a nice day or night.

fireworksinthesky chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Hey!

Sorry about the late review. I thought I would get this one done before I go to school this morning.

When Marissa said "You're up to something." I thought that it was Addison speaking during the divorce between Addison and Derek.

Ah, the little Caityln Cooper! Set her on fire and the fireworks begin. Guess I better not purchase them this year? Who knows what will happen? I guess her intentions and heart were in the right place defending her but I also think that Marissa is more than capable of speaking for herself. Caityln was just her partner in crime!

Bailey and Ryan's bond have gotten stronger over the period of a few months and them going to a game together seemed to only tighten the bond. I guess Bailey is still nervous being around him but Ryan would never put him under any pressure. Calling him Dad made my eyes start to water.

I was beginning to wonder if we were going to have an R/M scene. It's nice to know that Ryan still wants a relationship with her even thought she said that she hopes he will be happy even if it is with another woman. It is very nice that he is finally ready to admit that he is ready for a relationship.

I will write another email in 8 hours.

fireworksinthesky chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Hey Char!

My sincerest apology for not being able to reveiw any sooner than now! I have just started back at school for the 2nd semmester and have had to study for exams. Also to add to my workload, I took 2 days of school feeling unwell.

I thought I should get these done before you come charging at me with a sharp instrument! LOL. I plan to review two chapters a day. One evening and other after school/evening.

Watch out for 8 reviews! (3 ~ Blue Light, 1 ~ Unhealthy, 1~ Southern, 1 ~ Margie & 1 ~ Out Of Control) Lot eh?

Enough of my incessant ramblings.

That little tiny Rowan will be rich before she knows it! Ryan may as well give her all her money now before he had the daunting task of handing it to her with a pout on his face! Ryan pouting? I think that would look slightly odd!

I guess protecting your family and the woman that kept a secret from you is one thing but immediately thinking the woman talking to another man who assumes is her ex partner and tells him to get away from her and her children is another.

"Standing up for what you believe in" is what Ryan must have done since he is almost like a mother. Protecting the cubs.

I guess he needs to think before he speaks! Kinda like Volchok eh?

Rowan keeps making money...3rd person? Sounds like the man-boobs in Grey's Anatomy. Remember?

Ryan giving Caitlyn old grandma things? I actually thought he was serious. Nice to see he is beginning to get on her good side. In a way, Caityln is a slight touch of Summer due to the rage blackouts. Ballet bonding. Not such a bad gift as long as I am not the performer!

I guess spending the night is still of the circle but hopefully it won't be for too much longer. Fantastic to get a slight taste of things to come. Bailey going to Florida? Will be exciting! What did you used to do on Spring Break? Just the waiting patiently seems to make Marissa even more nervous that he won't feel the same.

One of the way eh?

7 to go!

Have a nice night since I finished this review at 7:34pm (Your time) LOL!

Steph
CohenNAtwood chapter 15 . 7/21/2007
Once again girl your story was amazing. I loved everything from the beginning to the end. It was all just so beautiful. You are extremely talent and one of my favorite writers on here. I am favoriting this as one of my favorite R/M stories ever! Can't wait to read your next story. My vote is for possible fic #2 but I'd be willing to read the other two if those ones end up with higher votes. They all seem like really interesting starts to make a story. So I'll be on the look out for your next story.
nadine chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
Hi, fantastic ending to a brlliant Fanfic it was great how Ryan adopted Marrisa's kids, also that the couple are going to have a new baby together. Please write a sequel cant wait for your new fanfic.

Thanks Nadine