Reviews for To Catherine, From Prison
BB Reader chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Okay, so it's been 6 years since you've published this story. I get the feeling it's not going to be completed. You've done a great job so far.

I'm going to follow this story in the hopes that one day you feel inspired and will see it through to the conclusion.
spacekitten2700 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
is there more if so please more
Jazminblu chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
This BATB episode I hate the way they treated Vincent. I love the conversation Vincent had with . You saw the humanity in this doctor.

Please ,please, please continue this story soon!

Added you to my fav & story alert...will be checking everyday! :)
Fots chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
hurry, Hurry hurry! I want read more of the story! This Is my first favorite episode and you are doing a good job so don't stop! Please
DancingWeretigress chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Hey! I just found your fanfic and I really like it! I just recently entered the world of the "Beauty and the Beast" soap opera and absolutly love it. I must say, the insults that you came up with are hilarious and perfect for Vincent. But it seems you haven't updated for a while. Are you at a writer's block or have you just been busy? If you want someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be glad to help. :-) Again, this is a great fic!
EarthGurdian chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I love this story. I also like how you switched the ages of the doctors. You have the names right but the ages need to be switched to be exact with the show. Still not that big of a deal. I know life gets in the way but really could you please update soon. I want to read what happens next. Anyway till you update, I'll be waiting.

EarthGurdian
CindyB chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Excellent. I sure hope this fic has a better ending than the actual episode.
potterfan2006 chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
i love this story this is one of my favoret Epsodes keep up the good work
SerengetiRose chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
In NINAC Vincent's captors discovered that his heart and respiratory functions were not within the human norm, and I am very sure Vincent weighs more than 170 pounds; but a well written story.
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
I like this story.
Emma Lipardi chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Trallgorda,

Wonderful work! I (vaguely) remember this show from when I was small. Vincent started my obsession with unattainable men...followed clsely by Picard, Skywalker, and my current favorite of Snape. The quote you used here was perfect...someone has done some research, yes.

I hope to see an update from you soon. (read: now). I'll try to stay calm and patient, but I hope that you'll forgive me if I start forming a mob with torches and pitchforks...a mob can be of one, right? (looks around at one person mob) Right? Everyone ready? Onward! (torch and pitchfork waves madly) UPDATE! Phew, now I know how my readers feel. You're added to the lists.

Emma Lipardi