Reviews for Never All Together
whymustyoukillme chapter 22 . 4/2
What that's it?! Where's chapter 23?!
sammy smith chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Love it :-)
adh78 chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
Please come back and finish this story.
Emma Char Felton chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
It's an amazing story. It's the reason I like Jamione... Will you please continue with it... Please...
Truth may vary chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
Oh god I am deeply disappointed that you have continued this. I love James/Hermione and Its too hard finding good fix for this. I hope you return to this story one day
bloomsburry chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
i think i died when i realize that this story wasn't updated for a long time...
twztdwildcat chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I don't know if you're still around or not, but if you are, I beg of you to continue this story! This may very well be my favorite time travel fic ever. I have ideas on what will happen but I still need to know! Like what James and Lily do to defy Voldemort twice more. Please please update! If not just pm me with the jist of how you were planning on ending it so I have closure!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
oh Remus my sweet
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Still waiting, I love this story and am avidly waiting for more... Still after all these years!
TheNewCompanion chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
You are a fantastic writer. This story was written perfectly; the only problem I have is that Hermione seems incredibly out of character. But this story is fantastic! Don't give up on it!
Ilovejolly16 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
I had never really considered how a story about James and hermione could ever work let alone be good until I stumbled upon this.

Thank bloody god I did!

This is incredibly unique and so well written!
I was a little shattered seeing the last update was about 3 years ago, nevertheless, I will continue to hope you continue with this story! At least it ended on a good note!
Kas Black Potter chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
awwww i sad... will u update this story again soon or has it been discontinued :( its been almost 3 years... i was thinkin maybe this story was finished when i started reading but then discovered it wasnt... very sad now... i may go hide im my closet and hide for 19 years
TheGirlBehindTheRayBans chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!1
Nullified Sky chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Are you going to finish the story? PLZ don't Abandon:(
Sora-chan Kasugano chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
*sniffs* oh wonderful chapters! *clapping her hands* please continue the story I dnt want to see Regina sad (Hermione)