Reviews for Never All Together
bloomsburry chapter 22 . 6/7
i think i died when i realize that this story wasn't updated for a long time...
twztdwildcat chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I don't know if you're still around or not, but if you are, I beg of you to continue this story! This may very well be my favorite time travel fic ever. I have ideas on what will happen but I still need to know! Like what James and Lily do to defy Voldemort twice more. Please please update! If not just pm me with the jist of how you were planning on ending it so I have closure!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
oh Remus my sweet
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Still waiting, I love this story and am avidly waiting for more... Still after all these years!
TheNewCompanion chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
You are a fantastic writer. This story was written perfectly; the only problem I have is that Hermione seems incredibly out of character. But this story is fantastic! Don't give up on it!
Ilovejolly16 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
I had never really considered how a story about James and hermione could ever work let alone be good until I stumbled upon this.

Thank bloody god I did!

This is incredibly unique and so well written!
I was a little shattered seeing the last update was about 3 years ago, nevertheless, I will continue to hope you continue with this story! At least it ended on a good note!
Kas Black Potter chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
awwww i sad... will u update this story again soon or has it been discontinued :( its been almost 3 years... i was thinkin maybe this story was finished when i started reading but then discovered it wasnt... very sad now... i may go hide im my closet and hide for 19 years
TheGirlBehindTheRayBans chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!1
Aurora Heiress chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Are you going to finish the story? PLZ don't Abandon:(
Sora-chan Kasugano chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
*sniffs* oh wonderful chapters! *clapping her hands* please continue the story I dnt want to see Regina sad (Hermione)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
Will there be an update?
Precious Little Cherry Blossom chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
I love this story! It is makes me want to read more!
JulesCapulet chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
iloveapplejuice chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
Wow. It's been two years since you stopped updating :( What happened? And when it was just coming to the good part. what's wrong? Maybe I can help you? I'm not trying to intrude but I just think that this story deserved an ending. Hope to hear from you soon.
dreamcatcherinthemoonlight chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
This story is just amazing! The plot, your writing style, everything! update soon again please :)