Reviews for Prince Charming
IkuzoRamen chapter 15 . 6/27
Ya don't end like that you know! You have to make sure that one of them gets shouted at by kiba and shika before any of the good stuff goes down!
FOXGIRL198 chapter 15 . 6/25
SOOO KAWAI! ! XD
foxgirl198 chapter 8 . 6/24
I was too , so kawai XD
Foxgirl198 chapter 3 . 6/24
I actually like it long so lucky you! ! :3
Navn chapter 2 . 3/15
For some reason this fanfic just gave me the giggles. i love it.
Yakone chapter 10 . 2/2
The STORM!
Yakone chapter 8 . 2/2
Kissing right?
I LOVED IT!333 IT WAS LIKE THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING HERE:'3
Kyaaa!XDDDD This is the best story ever!333 Have to continue reading\\\3
Omfg i love this story so much!XDDDD It's awesome333
sasunaru chapter 15 . 1/31
Amazing no other way to describe it I loved it * Insert fangirl squeeeeeellll here*it was so cute ur an amazing writer It Was AN Amazing Story did I Mention It Was Amazing?
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I loved the fanfic very much and especially that they still got their happy ending. Sasuke you are one lucky guy..
lucy mitsuko chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I never wrote anything in here but yours was just amaaaaazing ! Dont know when you publisched it and if my response is a little bit late but i just had to make a komment... you fucking blew my mind (sorry for my englisch :/ i know its kinda bad )
Here is my applaus... !
;****
kewlkidd chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
I didn't like the ending tbh. Be realistic. Naruto should've pushed him away and found a new boyfie while sasuke, well he should have been regretting everything for at least 3 years or so :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
As much as I like *love* sasunaru, and this fanfiction, I really don't think Sasuke deserved to have Naruto in the end. And idk why but it kind of irked me that Iruka was not even fazed that the whole reason he was in a relationship with Kakashi was because of a lie so that Sasuke could make money off of having buttsecks with his son. And you kind of downplayed the whole "liar revealed" scene. Oh and you kind of used "love" way too freely, I mean they had been dating for like half a month. But otherwise I enjoyed the fic, it's cute, simple, and was a fun-ish read.