Reviews for Prince Charming
PhantomShadow1115 chapter 15 . 9/22/2019
An amazing story about an over-the-moon anime. This story is realistic and really plays with the beauty and art of drama and teenage lovers, facing the biased cruelty of the world, hands bound together.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2019
Heck to the yes my friends heck to the yes
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2019
Heck to the yes my friends heck to the yes
Mistress-Otaku-Uzumaki-Fox chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
wow the beginning is AWESOME
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2019
This was amazing! The PERFECT ending!
I waited all day to get back to reading this and was not disappointed!
Alejandra chapter 11 . 1/21/2019
YASSS! I ACTUALLY RESPECT SASUKE A BIT RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2019
HOLY SHI- I WAS SQUEALING! BEFORE U SAID THAT!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2019
Okay..soooo...its said that sasuke..had lost his virginity...which is fine..but if thats so then please tell me naruto lost his virginity too..i cant stand it when one is a virgen and the other isent
Lily chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Interesting
NarutoFan42069 chapter 2 . 8/22/2018
i LOVE IT .3333
Lulu-Uzuchiha chapter 15 . 7/23/2018
This was so INTENSE ya know. Like how he found out about the bet to admitting he loved him so much as to not HATE him and then to hot make-up sex! Gahh I was squealing when he mentioned it being like a fairy tail. I WAS CRYING OUT OF JOY, YA KNOW!
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 15 . 6/17/2018
I loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Kakashi and Iruka! You're the best dads! And Sasuke and Naruto... no matter what... I'll cheer you on! Amazing work, Author-chan! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2018
I loved it!
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
The person who wrote this story needs to get help.
'Coz I feel like he/she thinks this kind of abuse is normal.
Or, he/she went out to write a tearjerker story. He/she added noncon/rape just to hook naive readers. Then in his/her naive thought that rape can be oh so forgiven so easily and those perpetrators can go scot free without much of any punishment. Really author? Did this happened to you? Were you victimized and you yourself thinks its normal? Just a few sessions of crying on somebody's shoulder and you're fine after being raped? Regardless that your abusers are criminals and a menace to society? Or, did you bit off more that you can chew in trying to write an abuse story and failed in research (the least effort you can do)? Or, do you think letting others abuse you without fighting back is how to make friends and how to feel loved? You need therapy pronto, you berk.
Orange Shine chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
Honestly, I don't like that Sasuke never learned about the abuse Naruto suffered in the other bets and you said that Sasuke was Naruto's first willing sex. Iruka forgave too easily considering that Naruto was in the hospital for a long time previously because of a bet. Being apologetic shouldn't be enough for a mother hen even if he is a hopeless romantic. If he loved Naru like his child he should... care and react more.

Overall, I really liked and enjoy the fic. I had a great time reading this. I just really didn't enjoy the ending.