Reviews for Prince Charming
Hikaru18920 chapter 1 . 9/30
Dude, nice opening:D
Coffee-lover chapter 15 . 9/20
Miss Whatever-yobster-as-a-name you are Awesome..I may have read some dozen fanfictions yet never found a single reason to really write a,your story,stole my heart not your storyline to be was a little cliched for me.. except some parts..but you as a writer ...
I myself am a decent writer but I envy your flow your fluidity,that perfect drama-and-spice,that hold to the storyline and the mid-way remarks you give...Gripping.
Aelynn chapter 1 . 9/16
I normally don't leave a review on the first chapter, however, you did amazing on this one! Something about it just flows amazingly well and draws you in. You don't use fancy words or complex combinations, but rather have a very gentle way of writing. I look forward to the rest.
brogane chapter 13 . 8/15
Thats sooooo mean you can't just leav it ona clifhanger

Ifeel sorry for sasuke
Well lets see what happens next
brogane chapter 8 . 8/14
To be honest i only like sasunaru its very rere for me to like narusasu becaus i think that sasuke should always be ths one ontop but thats just my opinion so yeah that all i have to sayx
brogane chapter 6 . 8/14
Some of the words where spelled wrong but i don't mind cous that was the best story line ever
Whew. A happy ending, thank goodness. Well, I liked your story! Keep writing, and thanks for sharing :)
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Oh gosh, I hope they're okay! (Sasuke you idiot. The truth tends to be your friend in a relationship. It's always better for them to hear whatever it is from you omg you dumbass)
Omg omg omg! I really hope Sasuke comes to his senses- they are just too cute! You're pretty good at writing this, too :) thanks for writing!
Whomp, there it is. Hehehehehe I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Good so far! I really like it. Hope Sasuke doesn't screw this up...
Okay, that was a great start. I loved how you incorporated fairy tales and "once upon a time" into your writing! Gonna go read the next chapter now :)
IkuzoRamen chapter 15 . 6/27
Ya don't end like that you know! You have to make sure that one of them gets shouted at by kiba and shika before any of the good stuff goes down!
FOXGIRL198 chapter 15 . 6/25