Reviews for Prince Charming
ameretp chapter 15 . 7/19
Just wanted to let you know it was SUPER FREAKING AWESOME! Thank You for writing this fic I really enjoyed it and to be honest kind of wish it would last forever, but a last all good things must come to an end. T-T But really I loved it! . Thanks again!
Sasunaru4ever chapter 15 . 6/11
awww this story is so kawaii .
"oh wait, that's foam. He's got rabies" That's a great line right there. I'm already enjoying this story
awesome i love it!
JadeRiceBall chapter 15 . 3/25
LOVE ITTTTTTTTT
chloo chapter 15 . 2/19
awww i liked it i have read the whole thing it was so heart touching i swear i wouldd die if naruto never forgave sasuke and they were both left depressed probably sasuke would slit his rist or something cause of how depressed he was boss keep writing..

-chloe
Hikaru18920 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Dude, nice opening:D
Coffee-lover chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Miss Whatever-yobster-as-a-name you are Awesome..I may have read some dozen fanfictions yet never found a single reason to really write a review..it,your story,stole my heart not your storyline to be precise...it was a little cliched for me.. except some parts..but you as a writer ...
MINDBOGGLING!
I myself am a decent writer but I envy your flow your fluidity,that perfect drama-and-spice,that hold to the storyline and the mid-way remarks you give...Gripping.
Aelynn chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I normally don't leave a review on the first chapter, however, you did amazing on this one! Something about it just flows amazingly well and draws you in. You don't use fancy words or complex combinations, but rather have a very gentle way of writing. I look forward to the rest.
brogane chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Thats sooooo mean you can't just leav it ona clifhanger

Ifeel sorry for sasuke
Well lets see what happens next
brogane chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
To be honest i only like sasunaru its very rere for me to like narusasu becaus i think that sasuke should always be ths one ontop but thats just my opinion so yeah that all i have to sayx
brogane chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Some of the words where spelled wrong but i don't mind cous that was the best story line ever
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
Whew. A happy ending, thank goodness. Well, I liked your story! Keep writing, and thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Oh gosh, I hope they're okay! (Sasuke you idiot. The truth tends to be your friend in a relationship. It's always better for them to hear whatever it is from you omg you dumbass)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Omg omg omg! I really hope Sasuke comes to his senses- they are just too cute! You're pretty good at writing this, too :) thanks for writing!