Reviews for Prince Charming
NarutoFan42069 chapter 2 . 8/22
i LOVE IT .3333
Lulu-Uzuchiha chapter 15 . 7/23
This was so INTENSE ya know. Like how he found out about the bet to admitting he loved him so much as to not HATE him and then to hot make-up sex! Gahh I was squealing when he mentioned it being like a fairy tail. I WAS CRYING OUT OF JOY, YA KNOW!
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 15 . 6/17
I loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Kakashi and Iruka! You're the best dads! And Sasuke and Naruto... no matter what... I'll cheer you on! Amazing work, Author-chan! Keep it up!
I loved it!
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/28
The person who wrote this story needs to get help.
'Coz I feel like he/she thinks this kind of abuse is normal.
Or, he/she went out to write a tearjerker story. He/she added noncon/rape just to hook naive readers. Then in his/her naive thought that rape can be oh so forgiven so easily and those perpetrators can go scot free without much of any punishment. Really author? Did this happened to you? Were you victimized and you yourself thinks its normal? Just a few sessions of crying on somebody's shoulder and you're fine after being raped? Regardless that your abusers are criminals and a menace to society? Or, did you bit off more that you can chew in trying to write an abuse story and failed in research (the least effort you can do)? Or, do you think letting others abuse you without fighting back is how to make friends and how to feel loved? You need therapy pronto, you berk.
Orange Shine chapter 1 . 1/11
Honestly, I don't like that Sasuke never learned about the abuse Naruto suffered in the other bets and you said that Sasuke was Naruto's first willing sex. Iruka forgave too easily considering that Naruto was in the hospital for a long time previously because of a bet. Being apologetic shouldn't be enough for a mother hen even if he is a hopeless romantic. If he loved Naru like his child he should... care and react more.

Overall, I really liked and enjoy the fic. I had a great time reading this. I just really didn't enjoy the ending.
Befneee chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
I'm emotionally unavailable
Yumetsu chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I liked this story. It would have brought me to tears if I had the guts to read all the words. WHAT? I'M AFRAID OF SAD STORIES. Ok, anyway. I like your writing style. THANK YOU for giving them a happy ending, they really deserved it. It was a beautiful fairy tale~
ameretp chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Just wanted to let you know it was SUPER FREAKING AWESOME! Thank You for writing this fic I really enjoyed it and to be honest kind of wish it would last forever, but a last all good things must come to an end. T-T But really I loved it! . Thanks again!
Sasunaru4ever chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
awww this story is so kawaii .
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
"oh wait, that's foam. He's got rabies" That's a great line right there. I'm already enjoying this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
awesome i love it!
JadeRiceBall chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
LOVE ITTTTTTTTT
chloo chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
awww i liked it i have read the whole thing it was so heart touching i swear i wouldd die if naruto never forgave sasuke and they were both left depressed probably sasuke would slit his rist or something cause of how depressed he was boss keep writing..

-chloe