Reviews for All that's left behind
NabikiB chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I'm going to skip this one until you take off the underline you've got under every single word in the chapter. At this point, my guess is that you drive for JB Hunt.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Ain't got to go through all that to confuse Rose, all you need to do is use American English. Or better yet, the CB code and assorted road jargon.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Is that a 'catchy' phrase, something you got from the TV or do you actually make us wait til you get back from a west coast run between chapters? Cuz, see...I know what flips are.
Alithe Cambre chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Yay! Very good! *applause*
selenity84 chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
Loved this story!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Wow I was not expecting anything like that to happen! Great chapter!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Oh she's going to see the Time War :O Great chapter!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I thought 7's regeneration was an awful way to go. I really liked him! His accent made him roll his Rs and it was brilliant!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
It's... And then... Ahhhh they are so adorable!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
No no no she can't go back! Well she can but I'd rather not prefer it lol
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
What? What? WHAT? who is this person that turned up out of the blue? Could it be Rose? :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter. I love that you're keeping Jack around. He's such an amazing character. Can't wait to read the sequel. Great writing. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! I can't believe Rose is growing a second heart! Does that mean she'll eventually be able to regenerate like the Doctor? I mean, will she develope more of the Time Lord's attributes?
Miss Snazzy chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Good chapter. It's hilarious that they're all hiding and listening to Jackie attack the Doctor. I bet he wishes he could hide right now. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Good chapter. I really want Rose to hurt Owen somehow... I loved the playfulness of this chapter.