Reviews for Professional Pranksters I: The Hogwarts Four
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
great story so far. i cant wait for the next chapter. :)
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Please Please Please! Keep going!
Au Hunter chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I realize it has been a long time since you worked on this story, but it definitely one that is worth an effort to complete someday. I have found it very compelling to read and very interesting. I love the way it has played out so far. I would love to see how these characters intermix with each other and how is how Harry changes things. But I also would love to see how things work out between he and Minerva if and when he gets back to the future. I always figured they had a different relationship, since she was opposed to him being left with the Dursley's, and she would have been a far superior guardian than Dumbledore, Sirius, or the Weasley's. But anyways, that is my sole opinion. Take care, and I hope we hear from you in the future.
SnuggleSmacky chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Wow, cliffy, haha. I was really disappointed when I realized that this was the last chapter that was updated in a long time. I only found this story today and just scrolled back to the top to check the last update date. Damn, 2007.

But it really is a great story. When I read the summary I was intrigued, so that's why I started reading, but this plot is something I haven't read before. Really awesome.

I realize that it's been a while that you have last updated another chapter to this story, so I won't ask you for one. I know that it'll be hard to continue over such a long time. I just wanted to let you know that I think this is a great story.
Blackravens5 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Great story can't wai for next chapter
tartan-angel chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
This is such an original take on the time travel stories. Generally, I avoid them at all costs but I found myself really drawn into this one. I really do hope you will find time in the future to update this (leaving it on a cliffhanger was particularly evil, I might add). :)
Refreshingly Original chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Is there anyway I could convince you to take up writing for this story again?

It is an amazing original idea and I - and I'm sure a lot of otehrs - would love to see an update for it.

Happy writing.

-Kat
J. Ashmore chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
This is such an orignal idea and written very well! I love how real all the characters seem, and by that I mean it goes so much past just a story on a page. I really like this story and where it's going, it seems you really thought this out. Is there any chance that I can convince you to continue after such a long time? Please, it's too good and idea to just give up on! I don't usually review stories that have remained unfinished for so long, but I thought yours deserved one. :)
Basilisk1 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Great job introducing both Harry& Dumbledore, Can't wait 'til the next chap's up.
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
this is an awesome story. i know this was from 2007 but please please please try and finish it :)
gigi9315 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is a very good and unique story, but you left it off just as the story was about the unfold.

Please continue and finish this piece that has such potential ]
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
I know this hasn't been updated since 2007 but is there any chance you are going to finish this? It's rather good and it would be a shame to leave it here.
jjack0310 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
i really want to know what happens between riddle and minerva and potter and minerva and poppy.

awesome storyline, really liked it.

please update soon
King Of Wolves chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
love it
aptteach123 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
OMG! How could you leave it like that? What does Harry look like now? What happened? I loved the talk with Minerva and Harry :) I really liked this chapter a lot, and I'm looking forward to more chapters. It will be interesting to see how Harry's teachers react, once he's back in the future...just don't rush it:) I definitely will be reading every chapter!