Reviews for Wolf
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 17 . 9/28/2015
That was great. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Do you still have to story Hush Little Baby or did you take it down or was it taken down? I had read the summery the end of this chapter and tried looking for the story but can't find it. I would like to read it if you still have it. Great story so far. I look forward to reading the last chapter.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Ok... I tried reading it but I just can't. This is absolutely horrible. First off there is no way someone who wasn't told where the house was could get into it. It has a protection charm on it. Secondly there is no way a 15 month old baby can talk as you have them talking. No baby talks in full sentences. You completely killed the cannon and the reason for Harry's survival. Your plot could have worked and the story could have been really cool if I could have gotten through the first chapter.
Princess Of Souls chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Great Story
sargrttr chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Soooo cute!

Great story _
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This doesn't make sense: Dumbledore knows Lily and James are dead!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Just a question :p Is this gonna be a Submissive-Draco and Dominant-Harry/Ryder fanfiction? Draco seems the more uke of the two so I was just wondering, I don't really like that pairing as much and reading a fanfiction where a character acts in a really different (not necessarily in a good way from my perspective) would make reading said fanfiction a less enjoyable experience.
If it is as I suspect and Draco is the bottom in the relationship and anyone were to be annoyed with me because it says in the description HPDM then I am just gonna point out that sometimes when people write pairings they just put the initials or names in the order that sounds best and not necessarily the order of their status in the relationship...
If that makes sense... XD
Thanks if anyone read this...and bothered to answer..
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
good story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end. :)
aurora91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
well throwing twenty new characters with new names and a totally new background story for harry into the readers face is one way to start a story...

i mean i like a little AU and OC but does it all have to be cramped up into the first chapter? and does that rose have to be so OP already?
well the evil dumbledore doesnt bother me at least, dont mind some duby bashing

okey lets see how this mess plays out
AWESOMENESS D chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Awesome Awesome Awesome :D i love the story so far can't wait to read the next chapter (though i might be going crazy or something but wasn't Rdyer's (i hope i spelt this right) wand 13 inch ? I'm almost positive it was mentioned before anyway is i didn't say it before Awesome story [can you tell i like the word Awesome{i also really like brackets (bet you couldn't tell could you [mawahahahahahahaha{me and my evil brackets of awesome}])}])

PS. Sorry for spelling error's

PSS. MAWAHAHAHAHAHA

PSSS. Did you know there's a word limit for what you call yourself :'(

PSSSS. you thought i was done didn't you but you were wrong (MWAHAHAHAHA [k now i'm done :P {once again awesome story :D}])
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
That was pretty darn good. lol
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
She faced Lucius; "you should try and appease the Minister before he demands your arrest. Soon, before nothing you do can change his mind."

I thought Bagnold was female?
EllePi chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I must admit, I laughed when I read this because it was kinda fucked up. It was:

Draco - pity party.

Ryder - RawrHiss, I'll show you I love you by fucking you (though technically you're not ready...and without lube...), then leave you here to wake up alone because you emotionally abandoned me (first) by not hearing me out, and everyone is (/will be) on my side, so now I'm the victim. Now, come apologize.

Basically.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
different and the whole see another world bit was alittle much but I liked the story.
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
that was brilliant, absolutely loved it, but i still cant figure y u called it wolf, i would understand if harry was a werewolf or something of the sort but he was a vampire?