Reviews for Fear of a Happy Face
night.angel71 chapter 6 . 7/15
A little bit warning would be nice... I mean its like jumping from past to present to past and present again... I mean it gets kinda confusing u know... But still Awesome story... Love it
LensFlares chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
This story was amazing! My favorite bit, I think, was at the very end when future Sam and Dean were having that conversation about how planes crash and clowns kill. That piece finished off the story wonderfully!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very good and very well written. Loved it. Keep up the good work!
Dark-flames chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
"And apparently clowns kill."

Yup, poor Sam. I really love this take on that. You've made a really nice 'episode' here. I really liked the flashbacks, it was something very 'something wicked' over them, and I thought it was pretty in character too, all of it. Loved John in this one too...

A few grammar errors, but the story was great )
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I enjoyed this last chapter. You did a good job wrapping up your story and getting rid of the awful clown spirit. I didn't even remember the lines at the end of your story, probably because I didn't enjoy the episode, to much anger. It was nice how you worked Ronald McDonald into the flashback.

I like how Sam figured out how to trap the spirit. Thinking on the spot, coming up with a plan, just like the brothers do in the future. Loved the hug.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
TraSan chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
A nice trip into the not so distant past!
TheLastPromise chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Lovely ending. I enjoyed the entire fic. Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope to read more fics by you in the future!
QSMkitten chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
That was great, I love flashbacks and poor sammy being afraid of clowns. Great job!
friendly chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
that was very good... great job ...
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Awesome story! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I loved this ending. Sammy was the one who thought how to trap the clowns spirit! You couldn't have written a better ending!
Jessica chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
wow what an ending wonder if their will be a sequel add it soon thanks
Vee-sama chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Awesome with a capital A, very good and a good take on the whole Sammy is afraid of clowns thing, I liked the flashbacks but also the present story, keep it up chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Great ending to that story. Great that Sam realised that the box was the clowns weak spot and even though he was scared he managed to trick the clown into opening the box so they could rescue Dean! And getting the clown into the box to show him the trick - awesome - then the salt and burn!

Loved your story, really original and the flashbacks were great too! Look forward to reading more of your stories, either one shot or multi chapter!
Julie chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I loved this story, and the ending was great! : )