Reviews for Forged Magic
Ricardo Alessio chapter 1 . 3/19
This whole series is whithout a doubt the best fic I've ever read! In any fandom! Currently re-reading it :)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/12/2014
AWESOME!
Wudelfin chapter 36 . 8/11/2014
What a great ride. There were some typos but this was a great read. Ihope you will share more of your stories!
One More Disaster chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Oh, my gosh. That was absolutely amazing! I absolutely loved it! I love the whole Jareth/Sareth relationship and how they progressed from where they were at the end of the movie to where they could actually be a couple.

I am totally saving this and reading it again later. Absolutely amazing.
Fae
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
wow just wow
I love this story and your writing style.

Thank you very much for sharing this story. (and all the others!)

(it 3:45 am - I just could not stop) wow
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Yo! I blush to say how many times through this trilogy this marks, but I just wanted to let you know, people are still looking, and this is still wonderful!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 36 . 8/27/2013
This is right up there with "Goblin Market" and "End of Days." I laughed my fool head off.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
I have so enjoyed this ,but,ahem , old friend you need to get a beta when posting . It is not Petty but Paddy fingers. Look it up. Great at turning a tale and stringing words, certainly,yet you need to be more grammar savvy . Your knowledge of all things CELT I still so love.
Lozzarooni chapter 36 . 7/15/2013
You were right - I needed a change of pace away from all your angstier stories and I really thought this was a fun story. I did think that Robin Zaker would turn out to be a sibling to Jareth rather than someone he looked after (I mean can you imagine Jareth of any age babysitting a child that wasn't his own? I mean he palms off his wished aways to the care of the goblins for the most part).

The last chapter in which Jareth rides up on a black motorcycle made me think of the Who's That Guy scenes/song from Grease 2 and for some bizarre reason I am now imagining Sarah doing Cool Rider.

Well written with a brilliant twist. Looking forward reading the next story in the series.
Grey Fool chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
Great story. Minor spelling errors but not bad. You are a great story teller snd I can not wait for more
Nakia-Park23 chapter 36 . 4/9/2013
This was amazing. I didn't want to stop reading. I loved the characters & how they grew & Sarah & Jareth's relationship was also done well. Robin was a great villain. The Magi was a surprising addition. Overall really splendid.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
It's "thou" in the nominative, not "thee." So: "Thou knowest", "Thou dost", "Thou shalt not." And "thee" is the objective: "I shall give thee a crystal orb", "We wish thee a good Samhain", etc. Just FYI. (Or "FTI": For thine information"...)
Honoria Granger chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Well, despite your appalling grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and ignorant misuse of words, I LOVED this story. You may lack literary smoothness, but you're a damn fine storyteller, and I will be reading as much of your work as I can.
Honoria Granger chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Dear God, why am I still even reading? "At the reins", not "at the reigns." And it's Open Sesame, not Open oh says oh me. Unbelievable. Did you not have anyone look at this for you?
Honoria Granger chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Unknown variable. And for gods' sake, it's "taut", not "taunt"!