Reviews for Gaia
Giselle Gionne chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really love this fic. :)

Faved. :D
Reeserella chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ok, officially, If you owned the movie, it would have made a really good ending. I cried when Grey died.

Good job,

Henceforth I Shall Be Nameless chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This would have made a dreat alternate ending! Glad that you posted it, it's a unique take on what could have happened. Great job!
Sassenach082 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Thank you! Much better ending! I hated it that Gray had to die...made me sniffle.
sweetlemongrass chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
friggin' sweet. I loved both endings
gaarasgirl34 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Loved the ending! Awesome storyline too! One of my favorite movies deserves to be as good as this .~

I still love it~
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I wish that this could have been the ending. It's much better since Gray came back. Good job_
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aw now this is a much happier ending to it. not that I didn't like the movie ending. this is just sweeter
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Thank you for writing this ending. This is how it should have ended with something positive.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
i think i like this ending better lol
freedomtokitaki chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You see that's how it should of happened! i got very depressed watching the movie last night. But this story has made me feel a little better.
The Mr. President chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Method 5/6ish - Making strange noises and saying strange things.

BO! I bet that scared you didn't it little baby. Wah wah wah, split milk. Why don't you go to Jareth and ask for baby noise making lessons?
Cookies-11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I really liked that ending. :-)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I agree, this is definitely what should have happened at the end. Beautifully written!
q1120790 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Its a nice, happy ending for a starkly dramatic movie. Well done