Reviews for When I'm Gone
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was lovely! _
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
god tori this is so great

awesome expansion on the sceen from the movie...i really felt that in the movie that moment between them was awkward and not fully explained too much laid hidden behind it, this was really well written and thought out

you could almost keep going with it turn around the battle with hector you know? have them fighting together but i do love hec so you prolly shouldnt kill him

oh but you like him too so its all good

again wonderful job and i thank you for it

M.
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
kaylennz chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This was very well written and enjoyable to read. Loved your portrayal of the relationship between the two cousins. Everyone was very in character - from what I remember ;)

kaylen
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
YAY! Another Patroclus fic, thank you! This was fantastic! You need to watch the movie more often so you can get some more creative literary inspiration )

Agamemnon is such a loser, and you portrayed that beautifully. I hate it in the movie when he says "that boy just saved this war for us" after Patroclus dies. Gr...Makes me so mad.

But I loved this fic, another one for the favorites list! I so appreciate your portrayal of Patroclus and Achilles - still like brothers, with Achilles of course being a little overprotective. Oh, wonderful! I love your Troy fics, hon, please keep up all the good work! I can't wait to read more from you soon!

ttyl!