Reviews for Preview of Coming Attraction
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Catching up on some of your other stuff - SIM! I adore Sim. Between "Similitude" and "E2" and "Harbringer" of course, I'm not sure which one is my favorite TnT ep!

You have Sim and Phlox down perfectly here. I think Phlox is a really difficult character to write and most people just wrote him wrong, but you did him justice. Off to read another!
PG Palmer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I just watched Similitude. It is one of my most favourite ST:Enterprise episodes because, unlike many episodes which deal with action, this one dealt a realistic look at somebody who had no control over their lives. Sim was cloned, with the sole purpose of being a donor for Trip. But in the end when he finds out that the procedure will kill him, he was afraid. Wouldn't you be? He was even about to steal a shuttlepod to delay the inevitable. Dead if he did, dead if he didn't.

Poor Sim.

Regarding your story, I think you did a got job. It really fits the episode.

I know this review is a little old, but I did a search for Sim-related stories and found this one. Well done.

BTW: Did you get the story into the Strange New Worlds publication?
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Great interlude, it is very subtile and nice. Thanks.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Yes, the relationship of Phlox with Sim was special. I like the way you portrayed the Doctor's fatherly attitude. And Sim sounds like a young Trip indeed!

Very nice, thanks for writing!
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was a nice, bittersweet addition to a great episode. Thanks for writing it.