Reviews for Riverside Summer Camp
phoebs chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
keep going this is really good as a bonified camp councler i hae to say ths was well done from both sides..
chocca2 chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
I have finally caught up with this story, its great!

It's been fun to read, I could never have imagined Dean in Camp or as a counselor, thats what makes it funny as well as cute...

And now that it has picked i can't wait to see whats happening with Sam and the spirit...

Look forward to the next chapter!
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
Oh, what a nice Valentine's day present, a good longish update with Sam angst :D Been busy so I'm sorry this is a little late, but I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. So Sam has now seen his cabin's ghost, and we found out that there are more of them. Hmm. I'm guessing that this ghost is one of the ones that drowned, so the other cabins have to have the other four, presuming all four other campers became ghosts and that that is the extent of the hauntings. And it's terrible when an alarm clock won't shut off, that was cool lol. Enjoying this story a lot and hope you'll update soon. Also, Happy Valentine's Day! -
FaithfulLurker chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Another great chapter! Keep 'em comin' please!
angel679 chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Great chapter but ug drowning children is just disturbing. maybe cause it's one of my fears the lungs filling up and being

unable to breath knowing that death is imminent and not being able to stop it but experiencing it all before you go. Loved the alarm clock blaring thats what my daughter needs one that won't shut up. Can't wait for the next update.
friendly chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
great job..
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
Looks like the brothers have their work cut out for them as they try to figure out who is behind the hauntings.

Enjoyed the brothers just having some time to talk even if it was about the mystery.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
Ooh yay, gratuitous Sam ouchies! :) Lol. Liked this chapter, and yep I knew it wouldn't go smoothly. I almost thought you were going to knock him into the water, but that would have been going overboard...hehehe, get it? Over..board...never mind, I'm loopy :D Oh, is Sam is going to go take a nap in the afternoon in the haunted cabin? Maybe? While he's already injured? Yup, I'm bad. On the other hand, I am enjoying the lightness of this story and do want to know what the counselor hunt is all about, so I'll just let you go write it and just add update soon please :)
angel679 chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
Poor Sammy done in by the sailboat. Guess they should have thought about the boating saftey before Sam got clobbered. You know I was thinking about the camp thing and I like you went to a church camp I guess the reason it sounds different from mine was I tended to always hang with the boys. I was always a tomboy I just had more fun playing in the woods with scraped knees than barbies. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I love Bryce he just sounds so cute.
friendly chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
good job.. I just had a chance to catch up on this story.. it is cute.. great job..
holychocolatestarfish chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
Poor Sam! lol. It was so sweet that the boys wanted to stay with him. Great chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
So the question Dean and Sam will ask themselves eventually, was the lake incident an 'accident'.

I like how it just slipped out that Dean and Sam are brothers.

Though did feel sorry for Sam having to sit in the mess hall with all that noise.

Your doing a nice job introducing us to the different OC characters in your story, though must read carefully with a Dean and Dave in your story. :)

I'm enjoying your story and look forward to the next update.

Until later, take care.
FaithfulLurker chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. Yay, people know they're brothers!
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
Word! Lol, had to do that :) This is coming along nicely, and oh last chapter forgot to comment on wet Sam...Sam's wet head...a certain ep this season...I'll say no more :) Anyway, that camp does sound like fun, silly cheers and all :D Glad you can get to use some happy memories. And yay, bookmarks! Reading is good! Will look forward to the next chapter, and why do I get the feeling that sailing on the water might not go too smoothly? Have a good weekend :)
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Oh that was good, and you updated another already? Oh golly. Well off to read, but I'm still wondering who is sleeping in the ghost child's bunk :)
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »