Reviews for Riverside Summer Camp
holychocolatestarfish chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
I found your fic! I think the whole Sam and Dean at summer is so cute, especially Dean. I'm imagining all this stuff in my head and I have to laugh. Can't wait to read more!
angel679 chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Sucks to loose but unfortunately that's part of life you cna't win them all. Great chapter I always love reading about Dean ineracting with kids. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Hey this was good, and sheesh, give a person a breather! Just kidding :) I like Deadly ducks, I saw a movie called The Mighty Ducks awhile ago that I liked. I wonder what the cheer is? And who is sleeping in the spirit's bed? My money is on Bryce, unless it's one of the Winchesters? Will look forward to the next update :)
JNL chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
I like this story a lot! And you update so quickly! Update soon! Great Chapter!
aeicha chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
The Deadly Ducks- lmao- too funny. God I hope theres quacking in the cheer! Another awesome chapy.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Always good to see a new story from you.

Nice begining. Looks like Sam is set to have some fun while investigating. Would think Dean would probably do well with the young boys after watching him with Lucus (Dead in the Water) and after the good job of raising Sam.

Until the next update, thanks.
angel679 chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Shitty little ghost/spirit/what the hell ever, isn't it. Can't wait to hear this cheer. I'm going to crawl under the bed and hide with Dean aren't I? Dean needs to short sheet Sammy's bed. Great update can't wait for more.
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Oh, setting up things is fine, you have to introduce the characters and get the lay of the land, so to speak. And of course Dean was being Dean, lol. And aww, Sammy with the kid was cute. Great job so far, I do like this and will be looking forward to the next chapter. Which I hope is soon :D Have a great week!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Woot! You finally posted a new one! Been hoping for one for awhile. I know you're busy, but yay for you writing! And this one really does seem kinda fun and cool. Well creepy and scary, but you know what I mean :P And Sam being gung ho about a hunt, and Dean not really wanting to is cool. And that poor kid. And yay, you updated a second chapter too? Off to read.
angel679 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Got to have the information chapters for the rest to make sense. Man I was really hoping they were in different cabins, I guess no war, I'm bumed. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
angel679 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh Sam is going to pay I can see Dean leading some kind of raid or attack on Sam's cabin. This is war. Love the premise and the first chapter is great. I'm off to read two.
SecondaryTeir chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
great start!

can't wait to read more!

JNL chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh, You have definitly got my undivided attention. I seriously want an update now. Lol, I can't wait to read more! I can tell this is going to be an interesting story to read. Please update as soon as humanly possible!
aeicha chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
M intriguing! This is really good so far- I can't wait to see where the story goes. Man oh man what I would of given to have Dean as my camp counselor- :P
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13