Reviews for Riverside Summer Camp
lola chapter 29 . 9/16/2007
finally an update! I was thinking you lest the fan-fiction world in the benefit of the real world lol. you got me all hyper over these3 chapters, so update soon! welcome back :)
artzegrrl6 chapter 29 . 9/16/2007
I love this story! The games, cabins, campfires...It brings me back to my younger days when I was in camp! Please keep writing and update soon! I love hurtsam! ;)
shirlzstur chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
pandora jazz chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
Thanks for the update. Enjoyed the three chapters you posted. Lots of action and at least now the brothers have met all of the ghosts, I hope.

You did a great job with the water scene, very tense as Sam tried to save Dean and was knocked into the lake also. Thought for a moment that you decided to kill Ben, but that would have been very traumatic for the campers.

Not sure how they are going to explain all this to their parents, but being adults they probably won't believe their children anyway. Will just think they heard one to many ghost stories.

Thanks again for the update.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
Thanks for the update. I hope you have many more to post and some hurtDean too. Can't wait to read more, so pretty please update REALLY quickly!
JKRichards chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
yea! Three chapters in one day. Do we get more? :-) This is good.
shirlzstur chapter 27 . 9/15/2007
omg i waited like a month for this chapter

dont leave me with another cliffhanger

please update soon!
heather03nmg chapter 27 . 9/15/2007
Wow, you're finally back and you bring us another twist. I thought we were finally going to get a happy ending but thats too easy for our boys.

Totally evil cliffy, loved the hurt Dean though!

Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
I have enjoyed this story and I hope you finish it. Just when it's most appropriate for kids to be at summer camp is when you stopped updating!
shirlzstur chapter 26 . 8/25/2007
omg omg omg

please update soon!
Windyfontaine chapter 26 . 8/4/2007
Ahh, I'm getting caught up with fics again and I missed a chapter! Must remedy that :) Oh this was good, so Ben finally remembered where the doll was. And I'm glad his father was okay. So the kids didn't die right away? Aww. And now there are more problem ghosts to deal with... And okay, so William did accomplish his purpose but man, poor Ben seizing like that right before he woke up. Er, I mentally added in him waking up, as when I was reading it was rather abrupt. But otherwise good chapter, and I'm enjoying this story. I see you haven't updated in a while, and well, I can't yell at you to do so because I haven't either, lol, but um...will bribery work? How about some chocolate chip cookies? Or since it's summer are you at camp or on vacation? Anywho, I'm now able to read again so I'll definitely be looking forward to your next chapter when you post it. Take it easy :)
ashlyns chapter 26 . 7/18/2007
Awesome chapter! I need more soon please please please
DarthJackie chapter 26 . 7/9/2007
Ok, I'm doing a lot of catching up today...vacation threw me off a little with my fanfic reading.

I think I read the last two chapters.

Finally some answers...and some more questions. More ghosts?

Awesome chapters, can't wait for the next one.
Contorce chapter 26 . 6/30/2007
Ha, just when Sam and Dean take care of two of the ghosts, there are more to deal with. I love it!
pandora jazz chapter 26 . 6/27/2007
Nice chapter.

Very informative.

I actually had forgotten about the girls who drowned in the boating accident.

Kids sure can adapt well. Very cute how well Bryce handled seeing Oliva and William.

Thanks for the update.