Reviews for Riverside Summer Camp
Windyfontaine chapter 25 . 6/22/2007
Oh my gosh! Just got a chance to read this and it was great! It did explain a lot. And being a young child going through such a traumatic experience it was no wonder that Ben blocked out the memory of what happened. So it's Kenneth that is the mysterious ghost that hurts anyone that goes into his bed. Hope the adult Ben will be okay, and now that he's dreamed what happened, maybe he'll remember it when he wakes up. I love this and am looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you have a good day :)
Contorce chapter 25 . 6/21/2007
This is really good. Ive been reading it all morning bc I couldn't stop. Update soon!
pandora jazz chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
Dean did a great job with Bryce.

It doesn't look like he can help Ben until Olivia and William release him. I thought there was a third child, but must have gotten confused and forgotten Kenneth's name.

Looks like Olivia may finally get some answers to what happen to her doll, Lola and Ben will remember what happen that day.

Thanks for the update.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
o the plot thickens

im glad ben isnt dead..unless he's going to lol

i seriously love this fic to bits

update soon!

XsarahX

deans relationship with the kids is so sweet, you wrote it perfectly
Catasauqua chapter 24 . 6/19/2007
Poor Dean! He's got Sam just about stuck in a nightmare and a pack of bratty kids who won't shut up! You'd think by now they would listen. If nothing else comes out of this job, it will remind them NEVER to forget a condom.

Dean, just listen to him! His dreams always mean something!

Whoa! That was a wild ride! Great job with that dream!

Cat
DarthJackie chapter 24 . 6/19/2007
I'm a little confused about Olivia and William going into Ben's dream. I liked when Sam freaked out and Dean yelled, and scared the kids...dunno why I liked it exactly, but it's very Dean.

Can't wait for the next update
Windyfontaine chapter 24 . 6/15/2007
Holy cow! Um, yeah, that's my review. Lol. Man, that really was exciting! Sam had a premonition of Ben's dream? Hope Dean gets there soon! And Sam was in Ben's dream? I guess when he fell in that lake is when he woke up. But William is not very nice. I feel bad for Olivia though. Really really enjoying this, and you said you're working on more? Will try and be more prompt reviewing, I just got very busy. And hope that Ben will be okay, and we get to find out what happened that night. You really created an intense mystery here, and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Have a great week :)
Windyfontaine chapter 23 . 6/15/2007
Hi, sorry it's taken me awhile to get here but I'm finally starting to get caught up. And holy cow, what an awesome first paragraph! The sheer description of the moon's beams and the way you set a scene-that is some really good writing. And then you added more-nice. But hmm, don't think them messing about in Ben's dreams will be such a good thing... Heh, he woke up. He should've stayed awake maybe, but this was good. And now I'm off to read the next chapter :)
Brittney chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Usually don't review the stories I read (lazy... I know), but when I saw the "Cookie Jar Game" I freaked! Okay, you totally brought back Barney memories for me :P Otherwise great story so far!
shirlzstur chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
omg

this was a awesome chapter

please keep writing!
pandora jazz chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
Great scene as Dean woke and moved to Sam's side. Dean has done a wonderful job with the camp kids, but it makes sense that his concern for his little brother would cause him to snap at the children.

I had thought William was nice like Olivia but now I wonder.

Wonderful job with the shifting landscape in Ben's dream.

Hopefully Dean will get to Ben soon.

Thanks for the update.
liraz chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
wow that was intense! update soon!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
*blink*

omg! awesome chapter! jeeze, that was a creepy way to end. poor ben

and bryce! whats gonna happen! lol

toh noes

update soon! cliffes are killing me here

Windyfontaine chapter 22 . 6/12/2007
Ah sorry I'm late reviewing, been playing catch up. Ouch, although I actually wish I could go to the dentist. Sorry about the writer's block though. It and I are old friends, lol. Ah at least Dean is being smart and not trying to play hockey with his injuries. Aww, Erik sleeping against Dean is cute :D But aww, poor Dean! He should have stayed down, lol. Nice description of the nurse though. Aww, hope Erik will be okay though. But hey, he can be look at it as a badge of honor maybe, and be proud when he goes to school the next year-yeah I'm really into your story, lol. Well while I'm at it maybe Dean should take it easy and hide, hehe. And not make Rhonda angry. I bet she can be scary, lol. Um, it's late so I'm heading to bed, but just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this story. Have a good day :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
did i mention how much i love this fic already? lol

awesome fic, i love it to bits :D

poor dean, hes always on the recieving end bless him lol

i love the interactions between the brothers and the kids. letting eric fall asleep on dean and things like that lol. soo cute lol

update soon!