Reviews for Riverside Summer Camp
Xdaisy chainX chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
did i mention how much i love this fic already? lol

awesome fic, i love it to bits :D

poor dean, hes always on the recieving end bless him lol

i love the interactions between the brothers and the kids. letting eric fall asleep on dean and things like that lol. soo cute lol

update soon!

pandora jazz chapter 22 . 6/9/2007
This is turning into one rough camp. Poor Dean is really getting beat up and he is not the only one. Plus I figure you probably have more accidents planned.

No more answers to the mystery in this chapter, will look for the next posting.

Thanks for the update.

Sorry to read about your troubles.

Glad you are feeling better.

Take care.
shirlzstur chapter 22 . 6/9/2007

please keep writing!
shirlzstur chapter 1 . 6/9/2007

i love how you started this story, it was very descriptive
Catasauqua chapter 21 . 6/3/2007
Great update!

Loved the little fight between Olivia and William! hehe

I guess Ben will become part of the hunt now, huh? Funny how his family owned the camp when the kids died.

Windyfontaine chapter 21 . 5/29/2007
Oh wow, that was intense. So now Ben has seen the ghost kids! And in such a way that he has to believe in them, lol. So, is Lola the key? And why is William insistent that maybe she's not in the river? And hey, maybe Dean should have some painkillers for his headache as well as the multicolored sports drinks :D (I actually like something called Propel by Gatorade, it doesn't have color but it tastes good and has added vitamins-er moving on, lol) This story is really interesting and thanks for all those great updates! And I'm finally caught up, and catching up on others so will definitely be looking forward to the next one here. Good job, and hope you have a great week :)
Windyfontaine chapter 20 . 5/29/2007
Aww, poor Dean still with the head injury. That was funny though :) I'm really enjoying this story, and am grabbing a few minutes to get completely caught up. But hmm, Ben didn't kill Olivia, right? She'd know if he did. He just must be stunned...hmm. Onto the last new updated chapter while I still have a minute :)
Windyfontaine chapter 19 . 5/28/2007
Oh good, the nurse is there. That was hilarious, Olivia and Dean. Imaginary grass? Tee hee. Great job so far! I'm really enjoying this. Will be back later to read the other chapters, I'm hoping you're still working on more? Yes, I'm greedy, lol. Have a good day!
Windyfontaine chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
Oh, great update! Okay, so I'm slowly catching up, and oh no Dean doesn't look too good. Hope Sam can get back there to help, now that he's had the talk with Jamie. I really like how you're having the boys relate to the campers. Okay, one more chapter and then I'll catch up more later.
mikiss chapter 21 . 5/25/2007
Am enjoying it!
Windyfontaine chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
Oh, this chapter was just fine! I liked it, the boys are at least okay and warm. So sorry for taking so long to review, I surf the internet and read fanfiction at night on my TV using a WebTv and its modem fried in a storm, and I'm been scouring Ebay looking for a replacement. I'm off from work after today for a few days though so I'll catch up with the other chapters this weekend, I'm still really enjoying this and you've definitely been a busy beaver at updating! Take it easy and have a great day :)
pandora jazz chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Wonderful job on the action scenes and moving the story along.

At least Dean didn't have to explain ghosts to Ben as Olivia and Will were kind enough to make an appearance. You almost have to feel sorry for Olivia, she just wants her doll back and can't control her emotions.

Enjoying your story.

Thanks for the update.
DarthJackie chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
"“Dean, there are no such things as ghosts, especially not here at Riverside.” Ben replied in a low, sharp voice."

One thing came to mind when I read this line...he's telling a hunter that there's no such things as ghosts...and then I started laughing really hard.

Awesome update...glad Ben finally believes Dean.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
holychocolatestarfish chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Great chapters! Olivia is hilarious with Dean and I'm really coming to love her character. I just hope Dean can find Lola.
Liraz chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
finaly someone else knows the truth! again, you're dialoges were terrific! and may I say, checking for an update and finding two(!) instead is more than pleasant... amm
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »