Reviews for Traits
SKILL ninja chapter 1 . 10/18
I do not understand still?
thecatwhisperer1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Kataang put into words. My favorite part?

"As Aang settled beside her and held her close in his arms, Katara couldn't help but wonder why she had ever asked herself that question in the first place."

:D 3
Rebellamb chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, great job! I really like it. Heehee, I'd choose Aang too! XD
Koremocha chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was beautiful writing! The last line lit up my heart
eesaafawt chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw. This is a-dor-ee-blay. I like how it reminds us girls that the sweet, kind boys need loving too.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Why did she ask that question in the first place? I was wondering about you saying that Zuko was the fire lord but I understand that this is in the future. TOO CUTE! I really enjoyed this, {especially how she chose Aang!}
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Pure sweetness, once again. I think I'll point out the obvious - I adore your writing, I've lost track how many I've read and reviewed. You know, I think I'll just add you as an author...

Back to the story, kind and sweet ALWAYS wins in my book, as Iroh says, power and perfection are overrated. Not that Zuko's perfect - far from it, but you get the point. Great story, keep writing!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007

For some weierd reson I had to read this twice before I got it. I thought she was sad about choosing Aang.

Though I'm probably just confused, just ignore me.
KansasMac chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was really sweet. I usually avoid reading Kataang stuff(mostly because Katara annoys me), but I'm glad I gave this a chance.
libowie chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was so sweet, i loved it! no matter what Zuko looks like, Aang will always be better! lolz, sorry Zuko!

Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Interesting I never really thought about Zuko and Aand and how alike they are but your right about that! Good story by the way :D
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Loved it! That's about all I can say.
writteninchocolate chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
that was really cute! Kataang forever!
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Great story. And as for your review replies, I've been messaged for every one of them to my knowledge. At least you'd have an excuse to lose track; My reviews haven't even reached double digits. LOL