Reviews for Sunset Beach
AlianneLovesLiam chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I liked Trickster's Queen, but you're right. Honestly, I think that Aly should have gone back to Tortall and Taybur should have gone with her. I don't like Nawat.
One questions. All your dialogue has the '...' thing. Does that mean that there are words that aren't necessary there or is it just how you're writing it?
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I liked it. Wow, I'm laconic in reviewing.
vivekaM chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
yes, this was much needed, of all Tamora Pierce couplings the Aly and Nawat one was always my least favorite, Taybur would have been a much more amusing partner for her in the end.
Dancinfanz chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
yay finally I found a taybur aly fic there really isn't alot of these I read the book and I was like this is a really good piring. I really don't like nawat I guess he's not my cup of tea. But I liked your one-shot very well written mage keep it up.
Slytherinized chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
i completely agree with alytaybur. luv nawat to death, but him and aly aren't nearly as appealing as aly and taybur. good job, i LUVD it!
a person who likes these books chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i'm an aly/kyprioth person myself
cherryblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
naw i like both taybur and nawat

but i like it it was really good
Fantushe chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Yay! As much as I love Nawat, Taybur is much more interesting! Nice job, though you spelled "cum" incorrectly... Overall I really enjoyed! you're are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors so far...
demonumber666 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I just read Mary had a little skirt and was looking at your title list ewhen I noticed this fic. I have never read Tamora Pierce, but did you know that Sunset beach is a real place? It's a beach in North Carolina, USA.

Just a little bit of randomness to brighten your day!

~Lady Death. North Carolina.
Faith StClaire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i got 2 agree i want aly and taybur to get together cause aly nawat just kida creeped me out...hes a crow for christ sake. you should so write a second chapter...wink wink nod nod nudge nudge
shireen chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
you rock! i was thinking of writing a taybur aly just 'cause i don't like nawat faor god's sake he's a freaking crow! i'd love it to have a sequel if possible. PLEASE!
K8sGr8 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
K59 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Pretty Good
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
that was good. i always likes taybur but i preferred nawat.
Erytha chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this is a good thing! you know i agree wiht you i mean i wanted her to be with taybur or Kyprioth not Nawat... not that i have anything against that pairing... but taybur and aly would've been so good together! lol