Reviews for Misunderstanding
Twihardfan4eva chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
I love the idea!I especially like it when Masen and Elizabeth walk in on Bella and the familys reaction.
Dainty-Pixie chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Come on u have to update!

Please:]

I love this story its so Bella and the Cullens!

Lol!
Dainty-Pixie chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
In this story

Bella is a vampire

and vampires dont cry.

Well they dont have wet tears.

There just dry sobs! :]
Dainty-Pixie chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Im liking this story.
Carlisle4Prez chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
Ew! Gross! I HATE Jacob! Stop writing things anti-Edward, plz.

You're a good writer, though.

Thanks for trying, but this story is just not to my liking.

Again, sorry, and EW!
Elmo's-Ninja chapter 15 . 11/22/2008
You haven't updated in awhile...
Mourning Raven chapter 15 . 10/6/2008
KEEP WRITING!

I love your story and I think you should first tell us what Edward's plan for Bella is and then right at the end of it Victoria ruins it because she is EVIL!

P.S.

Did I tell you that I love your story! :)
madamesquid chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Look, love the plot and all, but i sota think you went really fast into the story. It is good though.
tukatarina chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
I'm going to be mean so if you don't like mean don't read this.

THis is by far the worst story/fanfic I've read wehre Bella has kids. I bet your a great authour but this story is stupid and it has not point to it. First of all, Bella's pwer dosn't make sense and Edward wouldn't sleep or cry and Jacob wouldn't of let Bella let go that esaily. Also the whole thing is just plain weird in a bad way. It dson't maek snese for them to be genuisly smart at 15 mnths. I also thought that vampires didn't have fangs so they'd just be teething. and the whole stopping time dosn't make sense. and jacbo not knowing dosnt maek sense. all in all i didn't like this story and i won't be alerting it or anything and i probably will nver see it again because its just really bad.

thanks.
madamesquid chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
OK, I just wanted u 2 know, in chapter 7 you said that edward said " I watched her sleep in my arms", but if bellas a vampire, SHE CAN"T SLEEP.
Tori-12-28-09 chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
i love ur story i think u need more chapters
BlueSkyMornings chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
I would say that its at least 4 how they're acting.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
wow.. theyr'e a year and 3 months... but they can talk like theyre older ... and stuff but wow... they're powers and she knows... haah... wow that was great
bluebeard33 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I lovz this story, beyond loving! :)
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
please hurry with more longer chapters