Reviews for A Knight and a Princess: Drabbles
TwiTragic13 chapter 40 . 12/11/2010
Some ideas?

how about a scenario where Dick and Tim think od Diana as their Mum after the wedding?

TwiTragic13

xo
TwiTragic13 chapter 41 . 12/11/2010
LOVE! This!

TwiTragic13

xo
T chapter 41 . 7/19/2007
Ok, I'm doing the same as last time and just reviewing all the drabbles in one go. Wow! Even though I reviewed many of these drabbles, I wanted to give you an overall comment on what I thought of it. You're drabbles are worth reading. They're really sweet. Some of them are cute, some are romantic and some are just great! I like how you placed each of them and didn't go on and on about anything. Well done!
librarian-byday chapter 39 . 7/17/2007
yay newsies!
librarian-byday chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
justice league poker night xD lol
librarian-byday chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i just started reading this. it's pretty good.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 41 . 4/5/2007
Hmm...How about "The Just Us League"? They always joke about it on the show! It would be a great gag!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 35 . 4/5/2007
Ooh...Secret Origons! LOVE IT!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 17 . 4/5/2007
I love the quote from the Phantom of the Opera! And I really like how Diana thinks of a masquerade! Keep it up!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
Ah, Paris! Great job!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Aw! I love it! You do such a good job characterizing Batman! Keep it up!
Poisoned Existence chapter 41 . 3/12/2007
You did such an amazing job, that it made me cry when Batman and Wonder Woman got married.
WonWoman Diana chapter 41 . 3/6/2007
what about the first meeting of dick and donna as children...would be cute...

or I think talks Beuce/dick, Bruce/ Alfred or even Alfred and Leslie can be great Drabbles...

I dont know...I have the song from Anastacia in my mind...

Diana
ladyisme chapter 41 . 2/28/2007
Suggestion #1: Conversations between just Batman and Alfred about each of the other members of the JL. You could do a drabble per character. Start with his veiw opening veiw point of each JUST after the JL became an offical team, that way even after you've done all six you can then pick up at a later point in the series so that we can see his veiw point evolve over time. E.G. What would the Bat's early comment's on Flash be and how would they differ from comments made while uppdateing his files on Flash's new heart stopping trick after the Justice Lords encounter. Perhaps, a passing comment about dirty gloves by Alfred yeilds a more interesting respose than expected. It Would give you the chance to really explore the relationship between two of the series' most mysterious characters while offering a fresh veiw point on the others.

Suggestion #2: Inside Alfred's brain. After starcrossed Wayne Manor was the temporary head quarters of the JL and home for some of it's members. I have to wonder what does Alfred really think about the strange company his charge has been keeping? What traits does he admire what quirks drive him mad. What things begin to grow on him after a while.
Capt. Incredible chapter 41 . 2/28/2007
Hey there, just a reply to your call for suggestions. Check out the song 'Cat's in the Cradle' by Harry Chapin; it's got some awesome lyrics you might use somewhere, maybe with the Bat's relationship with Dick and Tim. Not exactly a happy song, but a good message.

Also, check the Caedmon's Call song 'Bus Driver'; it's also got some cool lyrics you might be able to use, maybe for Flash or someone who on the outside doesn't seem very important or would be missed if done, but really is.

Hope that helps some; look forward to seeing how you play this new set of drabbles out!