Reviews for Please
Dmik33 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
Great Story, it seemed really personal from the POV of Clark. We hardly get to hear about his internal struggles with his secret. I loved it!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
wow really loved your story it was fantastic
Angel-love-buffy chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
love this fic!
Willa1317 chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
Yay! Great story with great writing! Lois and Clark FOREVER!
Bethany chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Thanks for the update. This is really great so keep writing
kittkatt chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story, I hope you finish it.
gonnabfamous07 chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
this is really good. keep updating.
Willa1317 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
AW, SO SWEET. okay here's what i think should happen...

Lois realizes she loves Clark AND Superman and that she can have both... then she forgives him... then she helps him get his life back! Ya! a happy ending! Oh and they absolutely MUST get married so that Clark will never leave her again (although in the comics that STILL doesn't stop him, it will in THIS story , or else!) YA! I love your writing! Aw, so good...
mikolina chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
You really are doing well with this i love it please update soon i cant wait to read more.
Hanneli chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Oh! I like it! I hope you update soon. :)
annependragon chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Ah great follow up chapter Lois fainted huh should be quite interesting when she wakes up
Willa1317 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
AH HA! This is soo good! but i'm so confused... is clark the shadow? is that why lois fainted? wow... so good!
annependragon chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Oh wow now this is a twist love that its different from most of the story and love the suspsense and drama. More please
bethany chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This is such a great story. you have to update soon.
mikolina chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This story is really great please update soon i want to know where your going with this .