Reviews for Empty Rooms
tasha chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Not too shabby!

There are some slightly awkward moments, such as: "In an empty house on a silent lake." Before that, the poem runs smoothly. However, when you get to that point, it becomes choppy. Probably because of the number of syllables. Try to keep a similar scheme throughout the poem as far as syllables go. It makes it smoother to the reader.

Overall, it was pretty good.
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
theangelcried chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Absolutely fabulous! Just... wow. All of it is incredibly, but I just adore the final line! I'm gushing, I know. You've really outdone yourself, Katie dahling! I am way impressed!
rose123579 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I love it. It's cute, sad, romantic, sorrowful, and u can feel how he feels. I don't know why u don't like writing poems you are very good. Heck, i love writing poetry, i'm better at that then i am at stories, but that was good.
Virginie chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Great poem . I love it .
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
i really like it, even if you didn't like writing it. It came out great
chee-wit chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Actually I thought it was good, nice job. And writing poetry in general can be hard sometimes I had to get sick in order to be inspired to write sad poetry about death.
Erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was simply beautiful. Continue writing!
Pein Rikudou chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
So very beautiful and sad...

*Runs off to huggle Erik*

Amazing work!
Ange de Fromage chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I'm such an idiot! I spent a half hour searching through your favorite stories looking for something to read, and meanwhile you had this up!

Anyway, your muses have a reason to be so persistent. This poem was perfect. I just read a Robert Frost poem and my mouth just about dropped open. Believe me, this is right there next to it. The only problem, Erik's face is NOT OLD. Besides that, nice use of bereft, I love that word, and it's very flowy, nice rhythm. And I like the darkness of the poem

Nice job!

~Ange de Fromage
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
that was great!
CMF chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh Katie! This is so sad! Very nice, though. But sad... :(
Rugged Individualist chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh, completely magnificent. I don't like writing PotO poetry either, but... I have one on mine. Heh.