Reviews for Memories
The Bud chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
Wonderful enteraction with Emma and Danielle, I thought well of it, but just one question, and it's probably something everybody else knows but, whom is Dallas?
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
oh no!

this sucks.

now emma biatch is going to put things in her head to turn her against logan and jean huh...

that's cool! LOL

a good twist, evil, and good! _

keep it up!
Risen-Chud chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Woah. Just woah.

That is weird, and I like it! This story is just BEGGING me to read it, but it's late right now so I'll have to yet until tomorrow. I am really excited for this one!

Great job, I hope the other chapters draw me in as much as the first.

~Aaron
The Bud chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
I think this is getting to be one of mine favourates. Oh, and before anyone gives you more trouble about Gambit's age, tell them that Gambit is a creation of Sinister anyways, so he could be any age you want him to be, that's why it's called Fanfiction and not a comic book. I read in one of the few comics I'll actually buy, partialy because of the funding, but anyways, I rea that Sinister had at one time planned upon mixing Gambit's DNA with one of the Grey girls, because Gambit is technically a Summers, to create his ultimate mutant host.
Jean1 chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
I thought this story was really going to have some potential with the intro of a child of Jean's and Scott's raised by Logan as his and it was going well until the Mary Sueness hit. Gambit would be in his early forties (likely married with kids of his own)and Cannonball in his late 30s by the time she was a teen. Don't deage cannon characters just to give your OC the dream boyfriend. It would be more interesting to see the other X-Men of Scott's age (and that includes Gambit)reaction to having her around as as child and then having to deal with not telling her of Scott and how to react when she found out. I can't imagine that the other X-Men like Storm, Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, etc were especially impressed by Scott's cheating with Emma. Heck use one of Gambit's kids if she needs a love interest.
annependragon chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Oh wow great can't wait to see what happens when Scott, Jean and Logan and Dani are in a room together and hope that Scott is ok.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
cooless~

so they're finally going to tell her! yay.

cant wait to see how that goes down.

doing great, yet again.

keep it up!
The Bud chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
This is getting me excited.
xmenandcharmed chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
Dani's going to meet Scott on a mission,right?I have a feeling this is going to be my favourite

Keep up the great work!

Sorry for mistakes,I am from Serbia

Elena
The Bud chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
Oh! I'm tingling in suspense!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
coolness! so she found his name and crap...this keeps building up and up huh...wonder when its all going to hit the fan...keep it up

and yeah, what u wrote on the message does make sense...the only thing that messes me up is her code name bcause it makes me think of other mystic.

but yeah..good job!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
cool! another chapter...man ur fast. and I love it.

great one.

I wonder what Jean and Logan are going to do now...I hope they tell her and she doesn't find out some other way.

keep it up.

hey I had a question...how does she have a healing factor if shes not really logans?

but yeah...great job.
xmenandcharmed chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Write more!You are great!That's all I have to say!

Love,Elena
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
oh cool chapter. yay.

oh I wonder what Logan is going to tell her.

keep it up! heck yeah!