Reviews for Tavern Talk
DieHardKataang chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was...wow. Just...wow.
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I swear i remember reviewing to this story when you posted it.

I loved the writing style for this first time I read it,I didn't understand it that well,maybe cause my sister was right next to me,squishing me,but now that i read it again,alone,i understand it way better. I like that you had Katara dead(ugh,that sounds mean) it's reasonable and it helps us understand the ending,"and the sound of a widower’s cries piercing the night in an empty temple." It was a very sad narrator doesn't really need a name,he speaks for himself( i hope that made sense,lol).A couple more like these wouldn't be bad ;).
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
So...god.

THAT WAS AMAZING!
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Have I already asked you if you've heard Villa Lobos? If so, I advise you again to hear it... I don't know if you enjoy classical music, but...

Anyway, it almost made me cry. Gah, the end was so Moulin-Rouge like... Not that it was bad, I just could almost hear "the greatest thing you'll ever learn / is just love and be loved in return"

Nhai... Poor Aang. This is one of the few fanfics with Aang being older than twenty, thirty years old, quite interesting.

Anyway, I think you'll be hearing a lot of me, as you have so many Avatar stories... GOOD avatar stories

Cheers!

L.D.
Sakae Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I almost cried.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cool that was really great.. I dont really get how old Aang actually is.. But anyhow its really great and sweet in smoe way.. Aang seem to be an honorable man (like anyone ever doubted it...)And kind too... I think it is very fine with not giving the narrator a name.. It makes me more likely to see just how important and honorable this meeting are... I understand why you felt that making Katara die was the most reasonable, but i could still see the meaning if Aang left the tavern to go home to his wife... But anyway i love this drabble ;)
chocolatecoveredbananacheese chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
WAHH! That was awesome and so SAAD! Katara died! WAH!
Nafien chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Very nice, I enjoyed the different style. I would have prefered Katara not dying, but it does make far more sense this way. Great job, will you be writing anymore in this manner?
sammo56 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
wow...actually this is one of my favorite stories about the avatar series, keep writing your a great author
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was a bittersweet fic and I loved it. Very nice. And I think it's better that the narrator doesn't have a name. I think it personalizes it more, if you know what I mean. If you don't... well, just consider it the ramblings of Kumori Doragon.

KD
UNDER-CITY WALLS chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I think that htis story is awesome, you should definitely continue to write in this style.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wow, that was amazing! I never thought of a story when Aang is looking back on this time with someone else. Very intersting! and sad.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Whoa...*heavy sigh*...that wuz depressing...
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I liked it. Sometimes different is good. It reminded me a bit of the country song "The Good Stuff." Sorry I can't remember who recorded it.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Ack! You made me cry again!

I dont where these ideas come to you from, but I'm glad they do. You come up with the most wonderful stories.

Another brilliant one-shot.