Reviews for The Three Qualities
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I could see JD as being domineering in bed since it's always the ones you least expect. Cox seemed pretty spot on considering he was thinking this and not admitting it aloud. He always struck me as the type to be mushy inwardly and aloof outwardly.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I liked it. He IS hard to write...anyways, great job. :)

Angelica
drain-rocks chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice

Short, but very nice ;D
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
He was believable. The story was short but sweet.
Elise Davidson chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I love this story. It's so real and believable! You nailed Dr. Cox right to the letter; very in character! And the relationship-qualities and nature of how Perry views it is also something that was approached with this; it's wonderful.

Thanks for the great read _

xElisex
Blaquerose chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
_ I loved it! JD/Cox is probably one of the best couples in the show, and I thought this fic was cute.

I also read your other Scrubs fics. Sorry I was too lazy to review on them all, but I would have said the same thing. Good job, and keep it up!

I just might add a story to the Scrubs archives. There really aren't enough Scrubs fanfictions here.
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I think you handled Cox's point of view really well. There really isn't enough Scrubs fic out there and this is a addition to what little there is.
daftrosh chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Awesome. Always love a bit of JD/Cox!
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I like it, though I personally can't see JD ever being a top, honestly the idea makes me laugh.
eccarter chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Love it, it made me laugh after my hard lit test. thanks