Reviews for Kim Barrassment
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hmm. Interesting take on the conflict dynamic. Kim could still get killed, though, if she's a twentieth of a second too slow one time.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hehe, cool story, and one of the few that doesn't end up being a femslash
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice story. I really like it.

-Kate
Kigo-licious chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Super cute! I wouldn't want the fun to end either!
Dartxni chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I liked this. I liked it a lot.
CastaS chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Awesome work as always.

This is the very reason I'm happy they decided not to rely heavily on the suit in season 4. It would have made things way too easy and boring.

I truly love your style. Reminded me why I read the entire Unacceptable Sitch series back-to-back. Glad to see you writing again.
Mortensen chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Great fanfic as always (though I usually only read the KP ones - and some Batman ones now and then).

I liked the fact that, that could really happen in the KP world, I won't explain what I mean cause you most likely already know and have thought about it n stuff.

Soo, only think I was a little disappointed about, was that Kim were wearing her mission cloth underneath the suit, I wanted her to (not be naked - though that'da been ok with me too) just wear a bra en undies y'know. But that's because I'm such a perv I guess.

Anyway, great, great story
Xxkrazi3xlov3xX chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
WoW! Great fic as alwayz Allaine ;D *praises* I just wish u make this into a long story ;
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Dear Allaine

Strange story; though a nice read though.

My only complaint is that some of the language is offensive; please remove them.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I enjoyed this, it shows Shego as someone at the end of a rope of sorts, realizing her limitations and being challenged to move beyond.

Thanks for the great read!
darkwoofe chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
You know, I can see Shego developing a crush on Kim after she (Kim) helps here (Shego) regain her self respect. And with Kim dating Ron, we've got at least three or four more chapters of this one.

Great story. There's just something about this one that makes it special.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was a fantastic one-shot and an interesting glimpse into Kim and Shego.

It's great to be reading your fiction again.

You've been missed.
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This wass really good i really liked how u made them communicate 2 one another so i think u should do more stories like this XThanksX
Tim chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I liked how Kim felt when she realized Shego was quitting. Life without Shego in it just wouldn't be fun anymore. Well done.

Too bad the fans here aren't writing the show. I've read many an excellent story here.