Reviews for Kim Barrassment
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
um. Well.

Y'know I still haven't watched the series past that one episode; what little I know of Kim Possible is what I've gleaned from your works, which I read just 'cause you do so well with other fandoms.

If Kim Possible really is the type of hero to rate the emotional welfare of her opponents as more important than Thwarting Evil (TM) and whatever plot the villains are cooking up, well, that's the 'verse she's in.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was kinda unexpected coming from Shego, she almost gave up?... Just like that?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Caia chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I really like this story; I can see how Kim would respect Shego even though she doesn't have to like her. Nicely done, nicely done.-
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Strange how winning can be more painful than losing.

So when Kim had Shego tied to the cactus (metaphorically speaking) it was Kim who became Shego's Ron.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was awesome, I always wondered what would happen if Kim fought all the time with that suit...Heh. Great fic, this truly made my day )
The Humbug chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Well done! Glad to be reading you again!
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Nice story. Good job!
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Hmm... Very nice. I'll have to remember this one for next years Fannies. Fantastic work, keep it up!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
It's nice! I mean poor Shego, she really must have relied too much on her powers and became somhow lazy ~_~ and I'm sure Kim knws it won take much for Shego to be in her league again ;; Anywayz, Great one-shot, and i liked the last quote _ It did sound like something Kim would me at least :P

24 | « Prev Page 1 2