Reviews for Illuminati
Senorita Carbon chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
ITS A SEMI HAPPY ENDING YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE IT! And I'll keep an eye out for your new story...Bunches of pudding filled love.

Carbon
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
!OMC! As I have stated before in an earlier review...You always write the unexpected and I still love it! This was the first time I wanted to scroll to the end just to find out what happens but I fought the urge and read it through...twice! You took alot of chances in your story and even though I am a 'Twilight' purest at heart, I have enjoyed every chapter. Don't think twice about the flamers...

FLAMERS YOU FAIL!

You have over 550 wonderful reviews that cancel out anything a flamer may feel compelled to vent your way. Ignore them. You are a Twilight Goddess! And I can't wait to read more from you.

I am, yours most sincerely,

Stupid Shiny Volvo Driver
americanegyptianprincess chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
HOW COULD THIS BE THE LAST CHAPTER? THERE NEEDS TO BE ATLEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER! PLEASE...BELLA CAN'T JUST BECOME A MEMBER OF THE VOLTURI AND NOT HAVE AT MAX ONE MORE CHAPTER...PLEASE...
dark fairy79 chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
i loved the HEA ending ,i cant twait to see what you do next with this new story! till then
nyckiko chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
Why didn't Bella use her Hypnotic powers on the Werewolves to let her go or to kill Veronica or soemthing? that I do not understand. But I love it and I can't belive you KILLED JACOB! MY JACOB! OMG. I creid I literally CRIED. JACOB! ::howls:: oh well... I love the story bloody brilliant!
NaturalDisaster5012 chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
amazing. i just caught up and i loved both stories...this one isn't finished is it? i can't wait for more! seriously, this is amazing.
Querida32 chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
OH NO! Not Alice! She better come back some way! I love this story, this is my favorite Twilight story on here! I can't wait for the thrid book to come out! so exciting!
RomansGirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Okay, I've spent all morning, at work mind you, reading. I have to stop and comment here though because I have to leave soon and won't get to finish reading until next week. Wow! This is soo good. Parts are hard to read, sad. But it is great!
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
just thinking about jacob and how he looked when he arrived on his bike, and how cute he must have looked standing in front of the whole class, and how he was moving during PE...and how he's simply just native american. Gods, it's my dream guy right there lol
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
ah, such emotion...I would LOVE to act this out! To try and reenact the pain bella was going through, the anger she felt, the love she feels..glorious ;)
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
I can never get enough of this story..i'm reading it over
lilmispris chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
very good. are you goin to write a follow up story?
edwardslady310 chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
omfe! y all this ?

this story pissed me of bc of jake nd bella bein together ! it was horrible but interestin ! but y did that have to happen to alice? is edward goin to live ? omfe he beter. nd im glad jake died!1 ]
rachaelzi chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU! ALICE! That was AMAZING! (btw this is NOT a flame, lol) That was so twisted, cruel, imaginative and if she doesn't come back to life somehow there may be flames ahead because Alice is SO KEWL! and is Jacob seriously dead? its very sad and depressing, because Jacob was soo good to Bella when Edward left, why couldn't he learn to let go? or even meet a girl and give up on Bella. Eugh, hormones, turns even the most respectable of men into pigs.

Love and Kisses,