Reviews for Illuminati
FreaKiki chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
I dont know how much more of this i can take! Its killing me. I'm glad they can be together in the closest way but thats not enough! I cant believe Jake got in the shower with her and then told everyone against her wishes. Well i guess i can considering hes forcing her to marry him. I hope Edward saves her!
FreaKiki chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
OMG! I swear! These chapters hurt so much! I cant believe everything thats happend. It hurts to not have them together. I kinda feel bad for Jake because he really does love her but as Edward said, they're destined. I'm glad they were finally together.
FreaKiki chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Oh. My. Gosh... I think that was the most painful thing i've ever read. I had to stop and take a breather to calm myself down so many time because i was crying so hard i could barly breathe. It felt like my heart was breaking as i read the interaction between Bella and Edward when she was leaving. And i dont hate Jacob because i know that he loves her but i dont like him right now because he knows shes in pain and if he really truely loved her he would want her to be happy and painfree. And then this new girl... wow. i cant believe that the Cullens stayed but for Edward to be with this new girl... How come Bella hasnt told Jacob what she is yet? Is she ever going to. He's gonna notice when she doesnt change at all.
FreaKiki chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Well i can see why you enjoyed writting this. Oh man, how could this have happened. You nailed Bella to a T because she totally would have done this. I'm so upset because you are totally making me hate Jacob Black right now! I'm upset about it all. I hate what Marcus said! He knew this was going to happen. I wonder if Alice lied and helped him! They knew this would be the only way from the beginning. It was always the plan. Is she going to tell Jacob what she is now? What will he do when he finds out? Well now i have to go dry my eyes and fix my make up from all of the crying i've been doing over this...
FreaKiki chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Wow, and now i hate Marcus! How could he do that to her, after all it did to his wife, the woman he loved and possible mother of his child! Oh, love the fact that she might be able to have kids still. I felt so bad about the dream and just everything. Poor Edward and Bella. But i dont want Jacob killed! I dont want anyone killed. oh well i guess i'll just have to see what happens...
FreaKiki chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
O, Jacob! I feel so bad that Billy died! How can he not know that shes a Vampire now. i guess its part of her being a Varacolaci i guess. I like the direction this story is taking but i hate that they gave her a gun! Why? I mean she cant use it and she doesnt really need to. Jacob would never hurt her or allow her to be hurt! I know that Ring is inportant but i cant figure out why. PE was interesting. I feel bad that Edward had to loose. I'm glad things are getting better between the family again. Cant wait to find out what happens and what Jacob does when he finds out what she is.
FreaKiki chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Poor Alice. I feel kinda bad. I wish that she had been forced or tricked or something. I know she feels have no idea how happy i am so see not only Bella and Edward getting better but also Carlisle and Esme! I loved the scene with Marcus and Bella. He is so cute! And the ring! I wonder how its supposed to protect her. What is up with Jacob showing up at their school but not even looking at them? Cant wait to find out! Again, now that i know when this was REALLY published everything makes so much more sence!
FreaKiki chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Very interesting chapter! First the fight with Edward and almost sex. Bella hit below the belt a few times and that was wrong. Then she saw Marcus and i liked that. He never gets talked about or talks and i loved seeing him this way. I really liked the paintings he showed her. Very cool. And then what he said to her, it was cryptic but i think i understood the meaning. And then with Edward again. I'm beyond glad to see they are becoming alright again.
FreaKiki chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Wow! Talk about intense! I cant believe they want to attack the pack! Why? so they can destroy the rock or protect it? Obviously the pack doesnt want to destroy it because if they did, they would have already. I like Bellas looks in this better then in the real books. There is a lot that is different but i really like it. I loved seeing Bella kick Janes ass!
paris877 chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
WoW I feel so damn bad for Edward. Bella it seems is all about sex. Kind of makes her less likable lol. I understand why she is marrying Jacob but why dosent she explain what she saw to Edward and maybe help him understand it better. She seems to vague with what she has told him.
FreaKiki chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
OMC! I so what to be mad at Edward but i cant! Seeing the date this was published on makes so much more sence than TEMPTATION did. BD hadnt come out yet so you had to make it up, and i think you did a very good job. I feel angery and sat at the same time for Edward. I understand what he feels but i feel bad because we know that it wasnt her fault. I hope that he finds out and can forgive her. I cant wait to see whats happening and who's got her!
paris877 chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Ok so psyco Bella is a little scary. Im glad that Edward dosent love that chick though lol. But now that she knows about her power, I wonder how she is going to use it.
paris877 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Wow this chapter was rough :0( its so hard to picture Edward ever moving on. IT makes me so sad.
paris877 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Oh wow! This took a weird twist. Holy shit lol didn't expect that one.
paris877 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Interesting dream. I wonder if she can see the future through her dreams. That would be kind of cool lol.
704 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »