Reviews for Illuminati
paris877 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Interesting chapter. Are the wolves in this story more like real werewolves? Or are they still like the shapshifters in the Twilight saga? Either way makes for a good read ;0)
paris877 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Hmm wonder where Jacob is going to fit into this whole mess. Such a good story keeping me on my toes. Im happy that Edward is finally coming around and forgiving Bella. I hope that Carlisle and Esme make amends too. But Jasper and Alice are still on my poop list.
paris877 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
You made Marcus so likable in this chapter :0) I was a little scared at first that she would have a new love interest lol but im glad that she dosent.
paris877 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Poor Bella, this has to be so confusing for her. I would have probably attacked Alice not Jane personally lol. She is always meddling into everything and in this story she is poop :0(
paris877 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Man oh man! This story is getting intence! sucks so bad that someone stole this story from you. It is really well written though so I can understand why they would choose this story to do so with.
Mrs. Lori Cullen chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
please please make another sequel to this story. i love it!
rubell chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
please tell me you are fixing this
rubell chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
i cannot even finish reading this chapter...feel like i am going to throw up...worse that the carlisle thing
rubell chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
why, just why, how, how could you...i cannot even type here i am so upset! damn it, edward was just at the point to forgive her and you have her marring jacob! ?WTF?
rubell chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
crazy...i love stories bout illuminati and mix it with vamps...lemons?...bitch slapping jane (sad bout dakota, i really like her but after seeing her as jane, i might hate her)
rubell chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
this isnt gonna be to angst-y is it...dont want to cry today...bad week and tomorrow is gonna be worse
VictoriaLookALike chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
You are a genious. a very very evil genious.
yankeerose chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I just finished reading your story...once more I am so impressed. You have a true gift for story telling. Thank you.
PrincessCupcake chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
AMAZINGIST story ever, it was simple yet complex and totally amazing and the ending- wow
IceDancex chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
such a sad story but with such a sweet ending.

i'm glad that edward found her )
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »