Reviews for Illuminati
ITeachArtnTX chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
OMG OMG OMG That was an amazing chapter. I was on the edge of my seat!
eridani chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
Great story- so good in fact that i'm reading it well into the early hours of the morning and I can't remember whether I ever got around to reviewing the story that comes before this one. You write great action scenes- it's fast paced, there's just the right amount of detail etc. As with the previous story, the emotional ups and downs are very intense: you sure like to put your characters through the wringer.

Thanks so much for a all-around really well-written story!
PandylBas chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Final thoughts:

Bella: i don't like her character in general just because of how she acts and her naive attutide that never changes. But i loved the way you wrote about her.

Jacob: I hate him in general. Honestly, i quite pleased with the way he died. Cuz i really hate him and he brought everything on himself kinda like bella did when she didn't take the chance to fight.

Fic: I love the drama. drama drama drama is awesome. angst makes the world go round. I loved it!
PandylBas chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
hm lil angry right now, that instead of fighting she decided to lay down and marry jacob. ridiculous in my opinion, she could have sliced his throat when they were dancing and when she was rushing towards edward.

*continues reading*
PandylBas chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
"Silver nitrate.."

Thank you for mentioning this and placing it as a weapon. I miss this.

*continues with the fic*
RomperStomper chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
So how many more times is Bella going to destroy Edward? Damn.
Transfiguration chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
that was an interesting story, but i think that bella's leaving edward to go to volturi was dumb...i mean, she is a treasure for the vampire world-nothing should keep her apart from edward...together they can survive-b/c in the long run if he dies...she's right behind him...
Deathstar1853 chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
i feel like this is still unresolved. bella is going to stay with the volturi and just be one of them, and edward will stay with her?

i think alice's death was unnecessary. it's your story though.
ChAssYLyNn chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
hey this is beyond great. i love it. and the first one. i didn't review for it cause i read it straight through and then started this one. amazing. but it is now 2 am and i have to get up early. so thankyou. this is great.
emzzy chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
wow! i loved both the first one and the sequel! ur amazing! i almost cried haha!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
Wow, you just created the perfect ending, its the best one I have ever read :), and your latest story sound very interesting :)
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
OMG poor Bella :( I am still loving the story :)
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
aw poor edward at least Bella is only doing it to save him, but poor Edward doesnt know that :( Although your story is sad, it is very interesting and I love it :)
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Aww thats so cute and sad, they are inlove once again, all is forgiven, although I cant believe that Alice and Jasper did that :( , I still hate Carlisle, i mean even though it was all Alice and Jasper's fault I still think that Carlisle could have stopped himself but anyway I love your story :)
Zofro256 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love ur stories ur AMAZING! )
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »