Reviews for Cue The Heroic Rescue
Zanbandia chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that would've been awesome, but Kubo hates Orihime so that's why it didn't happen! lawl. Best fic ever!

Ever!
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hooray for Orihime!

It was really funny. It's too bad that wasn't really how it went, it would have been hilarious. Oh well.

Favoriting!

iMAJ ENN
nijibug chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hime is Awesome. :]
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice story.

Oh and someone copied it. It's posted by Syco's Path. I sent you a PM to tell ya.
Seral chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Great story! I totally believed Orihime's explanation, until Tsubaki spoke up. I liked the 'Covering Your Ass' part. xD
Saint Dezzie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ROFL the part about the 'orgies' had me dying; I loved this like hella
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is probably what happened. Tite Kubo just wanted to make it all dramatic for the look of the thing.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
"Ikkaku was leaning on Yumichika, who was suffering from psychological trauma due to having lost a feather"

Excellent use of humor. Orihime as a secret weapon of destruction? I love it. Good one.
Katty008 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Clearly there were required courses at the Academy in Covering Your Ass.

Clearly you have taken a course at the Academy in Very Entertaining Writing
Yakaji chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I quite liked this fic, especially those last two lines. Makes me very curious about what, exactly, your Orihime was up to in Hueco Mundo.

I've always figured those Arrancar guys were pretty disfunctional to begin with, though.
Lilychan chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this! It's HILARIOUS! Plus, it has Orihime-love - Kubo-sensei is completely making her useless in the story even though she has the coolest power of all of them! (I mean, come on! How does a talking sword compare to flying fairies that can tamper with the space-time continuum?)

I would love it if this actually happened, simply because it'd be funny as hell and everyone would be like "WTF O_o?" Then again, I'm a sucker for bloody fight scenes . . . though I can never tell what's going on in the manga. I don't have the attention span to look at the entire picture [ poor me.

On a side note, didn't Yammy destroy Tsubaki, which is why Urahara-san told Orihime to stay on the back lines (since Tsubaki was her only offensive and she would not be useful fighting)? I dunno, I can't really remember.

Well, anyway, keep up your great work!

Ja ne!
Necklace of Raindrops chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh wow...this is hilarious I love it!

Orihime is such a great character :P
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
*laughs and rolls around*

Well, that was anticlimatic...

And then climatic again. *likes*
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I still think you ought to tell them about the challenge and the duel to the death and everything, Tsubaki buzzed in Orihime's ear.

"Hush," Orihime whispered. "It'd just depress them."

best line ever
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hehehe...

Almost nothing more to say to that. That was pretty funny!

"Well, um, I kind of blew everything up. Do you think they're insured?"

_ How I love the naive side of Orihime...

Would be nice if their problem really was solved that easily. Although that would be against the current flow of the manga plot..

Ah well, at least we have a funny ending here.