Reviews for Click Click Clack Clack
It's truly beautiful. Like the knitting process. Very... other-worldly.
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful.
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
god this is so briliant 3 I love the way you use the repetitions of click clack... it creates a perfect atmosphere.
Librasmile chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It's a sort of odd fairy tale isn't? With its own idiosyncratic brilliance. Bravo
etherian chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow! This is so very poetic! Well written and the description of everything just pulled me in so very tightly. Wonderful! Beautiful!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was very very cute!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was a really great story!
swrfjackson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Beautifully done.
Helen chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This was a fascinateing piece. I doubt there are many people who can write Snape knitting and not have it feeling out of charecter. A nice balence, and a good idea for how the te feeling of knitting can be used for occluding. I loved the ending- with harry going back to sit with him.

As with many good quality one-shots I read, I want more. On the other hand, I do think this works quite well on its own. What a dilema for me; do I want more of it or not?

Thanks for a unique read!
openmeadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Thank you so much! You have such a power behind the words of the story that make it more then just a story. I like how you had Snape knitting and using it as a way to learn to Occlude. Thank you!
honore chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I loved that. Not only did it help keep Harry's mind occupied, it helped me too. Thanks, it's a wonderul piece.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
LUV IT!

je ne ~FOXANBU~
Mademoiselle Moon chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was beautiful. When I read the challenge I thought this would be a funny piece and I was really surprised at the way it turned out. You have a knack for descriptions and I am looking forward to reading the rest of your work.
WinterChanterelle chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Snape and knitting is nothing if not an interesting combination. Very nicely written, too, with a special atmosphere created, very expressive... Leaves a nice feeling, really. Maybe because Harry's getting some physical (and non-sexual) contact with another human being, too. The boy just doesn't get enough of it in his real - or should I say canon - life.
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Clever, creepy and sweet.