Reviews for Together On Valentine's Day
lillianne chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love this series & hope you decide to continue soon!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Normally Im not really a fan of fanfiction where everything goes right for the characters, but I cant help myself. I just love your Together On.. s. Neela and Rays life is perfect, but the whole time, like I said I love every single part of your story. Im so looking forward to further stories.
lyricalpeach chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Katie, this was wonderful :) The most important part of Valentine's Day is appreciation, and not all the.. hype. So I think this was perfect :D I love this whole series - it's a great break from whatever I'm doing to see the cute banter you write so well. -Tina
amyyrileyy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved it! It was so cute. I'm not a really big fan of Valentine's Day either, but I definitely loved this. I can't wait for another one.
kate chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aah, I love how unashamedly girly this series is! And how you write it as if gates, gallant etc. never happened: don't we all wish that was the case! Anyway really well written and fun to read...
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hands *clapping* Love it...Way to go...
YOUPIN chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Amazing,and I just love how they understand each other and talk out their problems.I can't wait for the wedding and the babies.I don't know what holiday comes next but I can't wait for the next one.
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was awesome. And so sweet! I loved it. Great job writing the entire series. Looking forward to reading the next installment. .
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aww! So sweet! I want a Ray! :D Seriously, love it. :)