Reviews for Mountains out of Mole Hills
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
lolbuttocks.

This was so wonderful and cliche-y! I really enjoyed when the fudge fell on Wonka's head and knocked him into a kiss with Charlie; I think accidental kisses are my favorite cliche of all time. Fantastic job, and very hilariously sweet and sexy.
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
3 :D
not dead yet chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
good job
The Forgotten Unforgetable chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
lol I loved this!I was a little unsure about Charlie being on top at first, then I was all "Woah!"

Good job :]
Kawazu Hime chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
What...NO! IT CANT BE OVER! That was BY FAR the most HILARIOUS story i have EVER read!15/10
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
u... completely... ROCK! i love ur sorry :)
little dumpling chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
oh goodness i loved it! kawaii! so hot! awwe and the boys are wonderful together of course. i immensely enjoyed it! I think you should do a sequel, or just write more about the hott boys, in any shape or form. Well, I'll be searching for your work in the future! Little D
Semika chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Did you know that for one of the little clue things you've just got "insert note here"? I thought maybe you were planning on adding it but had forgotten so I'd let you know. It's a great story though.
Moonlady chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
totally and quite embarrassingly added to my favorites.

I set out in search for this exact fanfic... well... what I mean is I set out to look from Charlie/Willy slash and found exactly what I wanted in this fanfic.

I hope against hope that you will write more... of anything.

Do a Jack Sparrow/Will Turner one xD

Or some cool and out of the ordinary pairing.

Good fanfic. Exactly what I wanted. Kudos.
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
very good! i loved it! bye bye:)