Reviews for Layers
I promise you that chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Only thing I can say is, awwww! So sad and touching! Loved the whole "you're so awkward" thing. Great job!
Kaito chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just, amazing. It was wonderful how you had incorperated everything in his life, and you tied it into how he acted. Your story, from what I took of it, shows that he cross-dressed in worry and fear of losing another girl. I haven't read a lot of Ryoji stories because he is a forgotten character. And you took that and revolved your story around touching, I cried, it was wonderful.
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is the Ranka-centered fic I've ever read. I liked your interpretations of his "awkward-ness" and feelings about and for Kotoko, Haruhi and the boys. This needs to be proof read, but it's otherwise a very good one-shot.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh.

Oh, man. Oh wow.

*hugs Ranka very, very tight* That's just so beautiful.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I love this story! It's so...deep! I love how the oranges appear at random times and by the end I just wanted to cry, I really do love it though and I am favoing it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
A very bitter-sweet story about Ranka.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It's been awhile since a story's made me cry. I loved every word! Beautifully done ;)
senkoed chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
ah, i teared up. it's an interesting take to ryoji fujioka. i like your little brackets. makes the whole thing richer, i think. cheers!
Aurora chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I liked this story. It was sweet, quiet and very memorable. It's nice to see a fleshed-out backstory to Ryoji, who everyone at one time wonders about his cross-dressing or his ever mysterious wife, Kotoko. I liked the dialouge when there was dialouge and the thoughtful descriptions. The whole orange and layers thing was a bit confusing and I had to reread the parts about leaving Haruhi to "get it." But this is a really awesome story and I really look forward to your other fics! :D
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This story was very interesting. The style is very interesting and the story was very sweet. I loved the way you characterized Ranka, finding a story centered around him and Haruhi's mother is very rare so this really stands out in my mind. Truly awesome, keep writing. ; )
Michiko Yokisama chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
So sweet! It was a bit confusing in some places, but I really love Ryoji's characterization. It's nice to find some fanfics out there that don't focus entirely on the Host Club. :)
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Ryoji is such a dork. (_)
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
once again, an incredible story. emotional and don't see much stories about the Fujioka family and never one so great as this.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
You have a very interesting style of writing in this fic. It's not unpleasant, or unbelievable, but it is very... interesting. I enjoyed it.
Sambuci chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I loved your portrait of Ranka. Now I'm watching your profile in search of other tales. Boo-yawkward. ;-)