Reviews for The Spellcasters
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I liked it and I can't wait to see what happens next! Though I have to ask why u put Yamato and Daisuke together?
Alyssia Colon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
What the hell was that?!
PokeTrainer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It really pulls a reader in. I like it. It's an original idea as well. I really wanna read.
JackiePetrelli chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Okay this is the first time I've done this but, wow this sounds really good! I know you published this like two years ago but I just read it and got totally into it so I hope you come back to it.

So I think I know who the narrator is. At first I thought it sounded a bit like Koji or Takuya but then he mentions a little sister who wasn't originally a Caster (or DigiDestined) but later becomes one (aka Kari) which makes the narrator Tai!

The 'unique ones' at the bottom, I assume they exclude the narrator, but I count 18 of them. Does this mean Willis is the last one? It sounds like him. I guess Takuya is the first one, Kari purifies Seekers, Izzy is the elder, the twins are obvious (Kouji/Kouichi), making Ken the Darkness born Seeker and Mimi or Yolei (probably Mimi) the Beginner. Am I close?

Please please continue I am joining because of this story and will hopefully write my owns (not a typo). If you have any ideas/requests/challenges/dares for me to write drop me a line. I will use thie handle above.
seethingkitsune chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i cant wait for u to update...i kno this will be an awesome fic...ja ne
Lilitha chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I love this chapter and I can not what for you to put another one up. I seem to love your Koukuya fanfics a lot so I know this one will be just as good as Mars. I have to wounder who can control two elements and develope two psychic abilities though. I am guessing it is Takuya, because I am thinking that Daisuke is the one talking and he said he has mastered five spells like the fire element. Then again I could be wrong with how in the end the guy who I think is Daisuke is acting like they would not let him so I am thinking that person is the two everything one. Anyways I hope that you update this soon!
im SOOOO lost.again chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Thats awsome. It sound like its going to be a very good story. Can't wait to read.
Hearts Corruption chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Okay so that was an amazing prolouge! Great job. I was trying to go through and put the names with their abilities that you kind of listed. The twins would be Kouji and Kouichi of course. The thunder that becomes and Elder would be Koushiro? And the darkness element born with Seeker powers would be Ken? Maybe am I close at least? And I think the narrator would have to be Taichi or Daisuke. Tell me how I did! And PLESE PLESE PLEASE update soon! This is going on my favorite and alert lists!