Reviews for BE,S SI: Oops
Thomas Linquist chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
It is now 2:05 in the am, very am, and I should have been in bed ages ago. Once more, you pulled me in with a story.

I was often confused about just whose body I was inhabiting at any given moment, but the hearts and souls shone through. Each character is so unique, even without you gift for speech patterns.

There is so much more for me to read in you list, and all of my other heroes of fan fiction writing.

Unfortunately, they will likely have to wait. I have new obligations here, and Kim is yelling at me to get back to work embarrassing Ron at his bachelor party.

Another story read, and more to think about.

Thank you, 'neb. For everything.

Sir Sebastian chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Finally finished reading the whole thing. Oops, indeed.

Kim said it best: Way past weird and confusing. I hope I never get stuck inside your head, for it must be a strange place to be. How do you keep it all together, with all the overlapping storylines: past, present, and future? At times I wasn't sure who was talking, especially when the conversation alternated between in-the-head and real world.

The story itself was another emotional rollercoaster, as I've come to expect from the Angst-Master. I still get misty-eyed just thinking about Stephanie Angelica.

The gang sure gained some perspective. A learning experience for all involved. The guys should be real worried about the girls being able to hear their thoughts, especially with all the ladies parading around them.

'Never create when there is good material already out there to use.' The guideline I live and write by.

And my personal favorite: Kim and Joss kissing. I'm suprised the guys' heads didn't explode. Are looking at a new ship? Jim? KiSS? :D
AtomicFire chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
Excellent way to end the story!
Star-Eva01 chapter 7 . 6/15/2007

A wonderfull ending here.

I to show that I have truly lost my mind, I just sent my review of this chapter for a review on Sarah's story...

Sorry about that one.

So to really be nuts, here my review of Sarah's latest.

Sarah' found her love it seems in Chip. And with the help of the whole of Team Possible. Luckly Lady.

I noticed that this sounds like the end of Sarah's story, but there is not a "Complete" at the top... So we can look forward to hearing more from Sarah and now Chip.

Another wonder addition to the BE,S world Cpneb.

Thanks for the shout And you are most welcome.
DuffKilliganFan chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
What can I say, I'm very opinionated person. I'm told its my best and worst quality, depending on the day (or hour).

Grandma ate by hogs? Evidently, your Grandmother's not Scottish, since mine is, and I'm pretty sure she could give Nana Possible a run for money in the toughness category.

It definately has been one long, convoluted path since that short one shot almost a year ago. We've had some laughs, shed some tears, illegally downloaded the video (hey, we need to update our phrases to stay caught up with the times). Something tells me this story and its arc isn't something that's going to die very easily. No, it'll probably leave and take at least part of us with it (hopefully not my wallet).

whitem chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
What can I say Dude? Awesome! Nice little romp here through the minds of our favorite people. We got to see their dreams and worst fears, and along with it, there were some good laughs.

Now... So Kim and Joss are 'Kissing Cousins'... heh heh...

For someone such as you to come out of adversity the way you have, I salute you Sir cpneb. One of my favorite quotes: "That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger." You my friend, are one strong individual.

Again, good job on the end, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Joss and Wade. (And it might not hurt to do a bit more K/R once in a while too)

Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
With one dance and a few kisses, you have inagurated the KIJO and WAKI pairings.

This was a first. A FanFic where Rufus didn't have all the answers from the begining.

Those four ( six if you count Rufus and the Lotus Blade ) stand as a powerful testament to love. Very few in literature or history have expressed it as well as "Blue Eyes, Shining". As I read each new chapter, I get a feeling that I imagine is not unlike what the people of Corinth felt when they received Paul's first letter.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
Great finish cpneb! The foursome winding down after their little journey through each other's lives, courtesy of Drakken's misfiring machine and the Lotus Blade. Shades of things to come, possibilities and what-ifs all around as they relax with friends and family.

Another piece of the mosaic in place as more are ready for display!

Slyrr chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
Alas, all good things must come to an end. After the roller-coaster ride of mind-swapping in the previous chapters, I found this one to be a relaxing and stable conclusion to the story. K/R moments galore - what's not to like? And while the Joss/Wade pair-up may not be established canon, it's still fun to envision. (Why is it that guys with western accents are considered hicks while girls with western accents are considered sexy?)

Ron's trick dinner dish was a hoot, and the sort of gag he might actually try to pull.

I get a feeling though, this is all a setup for something even bigger...
Slyrr chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
This one was longer, so it took a while longer to read through. I love a good mind-swap. Though this one was so intricate that I think I'll be relieved to have some normal linear dialogue in the last chapter. It must have taken a lot of effort to get in everything and set it so that it was a readable and enjoyable as it was - kudos!
Sir Sebastian chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
Wow. You laid groundwork for some epic events. Planning to see this all the way through?

Great job with the Blade. Nice to see mystical entities have a sense of humor.
whitem chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
umm... OK... Wow. Comments/questions in no particular order... What the heck is with Shego in a battle suit? Is the Blade related to the Monolith from The Odessey 2010? (Something wonderful) A dislike of meat cakes must be a constant in any form of KP-verse. And the one thing that has me confused, Did Stephanie Angelica die as an infant, or at 3 years old? It seems to keep switching back and forth.

That chapter seems like it could have been a pain to write. A lot of stuff to keep straight, but you seem to have done a good job. Huzzah!

AtomicFire chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
All the mysteries of life can be contained in only 2 minutes.

Interesting how Ron and Kim saw the White House in the future... there as guests or residents?

All very interesting, thanks for the great read as always!
King in Yellow chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
We've already discussed the theology of this. So, how many other people do you talk theology with?

I think the chapter illustrates one of the great distinctions between us. I can be confusing in a mere 10 words. You average almost 80 words a chapter in order to be confusing.

Always enjoy seeing something new from you posted.

Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
They remember the future. But they won't remember remembering the future until it's the past. I think Ron Stoppable had a comment in So The Drama that still applies.

Your description of Wade and Joss meeting Stephanie Angelica struck close to home for me.

A Sunday School classmate of mine had a daughter who died in early infancy years ago. When he thought of her, he was sometimes troubled by the though of an infant spirit that never had a chance to grow up.

I explained to him that, as far as I could tell through my own scripture studies, in the life that follows this one you are what you should be. Exactly what that is we may not know until we get there. I see that I'm not entirely alone in this view.

Dramatizing the hereafter is tricky at best. You have done it with class and taste while preserving, in the words of Stephanie Watership, “Mystery . . . you must have some good mystery in your life: it will get you through the dark days to come”.

There is a reason the Church refers to the "Mystery of Faith".

Thank you for inviting us to join in this celebration of the mystery.

( And I don't mean the Machine with Scooby Snax in the back seat. )
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »